"SADDAM" is NOT the real SADDAM

Old December 17th 03, 04:48 AM
Darrell A. Larose

Default "SADDAM" is NOT the real SADDAM

"John‰]* ************************************************** *************" ) writes:
In article , David Bromage
wrote:

John-Doe wrote:
That's not Saddam that they've arrested

From the look of the pictures, I think they've arrested Jack Elam.

Cheers
David

Good guess, but the eyes are a dead-giveaway.

Has anyone seen Al Gore lately?

Where is Nick Nolte these days???

Old December 17th 03, 02:18 PM
Pechs1

Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old December 17th 03, 02:28 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Pechs1" wrote in message

Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...

Elvis dead. I know there are those that believe Elvis is still alive
somewhere. But if that's true it means he remained silent while his
daughter married Michael Jackson a few years ago. I think that very
unlikely, the King is dead.

Old December 17th 03, 02:33 PM
Yeff

On 17 Dec 2003 14:18:46 GMT, Pechs1 wrote:

Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1009938.htm

A US soldier at the 4th Infantry Division base in Iraq, shouting in the
pause after US administrator Paul Bremer announced the capture of
Saddam: "That's right, we got Elvis, we know where he is and he's going
back to Vegas."

-----

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1108190,00.html

In the same northern Iraqi town yesterday, about 700 people rallied,
chanting: "Saddam is in our hearts, Saddam is in our blood."

US soldiers and Iraqi policemen shouted back: "Saddam is in our jail."

-----

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old December 26th 03, 12:38 AM
Dave Kearton

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message

| Mmmm...put the "new Saddam" in leathers with his scraggly beard, and
| maybe he could pass as an aging biker in their backup group.

| Can he sing?

That's what they're finding out now.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old December 27th 03, 03:31 PM
Marc Reeve

Dave Kearton wrote:

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message

| Mmmm...put the "new Saddam" in leathers with his scraggly beard, and
| maybe he could pass as an aging biker in their backup group.

| Can he sing?

That's what they're finding out now.

His singing talent is apparently minimal. They found all sorts of useful
goodies in his suitcase, though. Lists of names, locations, etc. Not to
mention the three-quarters of a million bucks in banded $100 bills.

-Marc
--
Marc Reeve
actual email address after removal of 4s & spaces is
Old December 28th 03, 03:05 PM
Pechs1

madscanner- Speaking of minorities, is it true that the Pilgrims were
intolerant
religious fundamenalist zealots who where forced out of Britain because of
their adherance to an extremist lifestyle?
BRBR

Nope, yer talking about the Dean camp..forced outta Vermont.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old December 28th 03, 06:41 PM
Dave LaCourse

Pechs1 writes:

madscanner- Speaking of minorities, is it true that the Pilgrims were
intolerant
religious fundamenalist zealots who where forced out of Britain because of
their adherance to an extremist lifestyle?

Nope, yer talking about the Dean camp..forced outta Vermont.

Too phunny! d;o)
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html