leveld-B767

Old March 8th 05, 11:06 AM
Anthony Acri

Default leveld-B767

--Has anybody purchased this package yet?
What do you think?

I had it for a week now. Still going thru the manual figuring
the systems (FMS) and how to use it.

The model flies quite good.

Only beef, they do not have a landing view, so you need to use shift-enter
to change you view point.

Also there are no tool-tips that show for each gauge and switches.
They are very hard to see.
Would have loved them to have some of the primary instruments
with the ability to enlarge them.

Old March 8th 05, 11:30 PM
Chuck Dreier

The Level-D 757-300ER is a great aircraft, and a great simulation. IMHO, a
simulation of this sophistication doesn't need any "tool tips". That's what
the 174 page manual is all about - learning the systems and gauges. I'm
using a 19" flat panel at high resolution and don't have any problem reading
any of the instruments.

BTW, have you taken any of your concerns to the Level-D forum?