Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product

Old February 19th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product

Dallas schreef:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:59:15 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

All feedback is appreciated.

You mean my Topicana Orange drink bottle is obsolete?

Now if that isn't on-topicana!
Old February 19th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering[_2_]

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:51:39 -0800 (PST), Dixie Sierra
wrote:

thinking about how to fly fast so that I end up back where I started
instead of on the ground.

You started in the air? Wow. I thought **I** was a good
gliderguider.

Jim
Old February 19th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:30:52 +0000, jan olieslagers wrote:

Now if that isn't on-topicana!

Whoa.. zing.. ya got me.

--
Dallas
Old February 21st 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Einar Thomassen

On Feb 18, 6:59*pm, Mark wrote:
I've come up with what may become a new pilot relief product. It's not
for sale yet, but I'm at the point where I'm trying to get some market
feedback to see if there is enough interest to invest further. I've
been using prototypes in my glider this past year with excellent
success.

ThePeePal is designed to provide a temporary, hands free, leak free
means or relieving oneself. *It's not meant to be worn for any length
of time. *There is an inner cuff which inflates with mild air pressure
to create a seal. *ThePeePal would be connected with a tube to a
collection bag or similar arrangement.

I have a small web site to explain the product and at the bottom is a
very short survey. *Thank you in advance to anyone willing to take a
look and provide some feedback, either thumbs up or thumbs down.

ThePeePal.com

All feedback is appreciated.

Mark

Sounds like a great item, please send full info, thanks, tom thomassen