Passed my PGL written exam :)

Old December 28th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

Default Passed my PGL written exam :)

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

The more I learn about building airplanes,
the less I want to buy something sealed in
fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs.
ago. Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.
--
"Napalm sticks to kids!".
http://tr.im/1f7m
Old December 28th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"Mark" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations that issue Pilots
Licenses :-)

The more I learn about building airplanes,
the less I want to buy something sealed in
fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs.
ago. Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.
--
"Napalm sticks to kids!".
http://tr.im/1f7m

--
Remember Altitude is more important than Attitude

Old December 28th 09, 06:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"Garry O" wrote in message
"Mark" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations that issue Pilots
Licenses :-)

The more I learn about building airplanes,
the less I want to buy something sealed in
fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs.
ago. Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.
--
"Napalm sticks to kids!".
http://tr.im/1f7m

Oh and by the way, Congratulations :-)

--
Remember Altitude is more important than Attitude

Old December 29th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:45:47 +1100, Garry O wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations that issue Pilots
Licenses :-)

Who issues licenses?

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old December 30th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Brian Whatcott

Mark wrote:

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations

that issue Pilots Licenses :-)

Who issues licenses?

Who frames questions of this kind?
Someone who wants to make a point about license/licence/certificates,
possibly? Or is it the troll nym from rec.av.piloting...

Brian W
Old December 31st 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

"Mark" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations that issue Pilots
Licenses :-)

Who issues licenses?

Anyone with a sufficient degree of licentiousness. *GRIN*

Old December 31st 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:08:39 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Mark wrote:

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:01:06 -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:

In what country are you training?

America where else?

Could have been one of the other multitude of nations

that issue Pilots Licenses :-)

Who issues licenses?

Who frames questions of this kind?

Mark duh

Someone who wants to make a point about license/licence/certificates,
possibly? Or is it the troll nym from rec.av.piloting...

Brian W

One who understands aviation terminology and could lecture you for days
on end about it?

duh.