Glider Humor Pictures Wanted

Old October 9th 03, 03:25 PM
John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL

Default Glider Humor Pictures Wanted

I got the idea of putting together a glider humor picture web site.
It is stored at;

http://skysoaring.com/modules/gallery/gliderhumor

I have put a few pictures there (glider and other aviation) and am
looking for more to add. A few people have posted me some humorous
general aviation pictures (thanks!) which have been added. Please
send me more!

If you have something to submit, please send them to
and please let me know the following if
possible;

1) Location
2) Subject's names
3) Picture Taker
4) Camera information
5) Any other important details

I will add that to the caption of the picture.

Thanks in Advance, John
Old October 10th 03, 11:02 AM
Phoebus_810

Try this link http://legacy.eos.ncsu.edu/erl/membe...a/clipart.html
Old October 14th 03, 09:08 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I have links to a few humorous soaring related sites on my Soaring Links -
Humor page at:
http://www.soaring-links.com/humor.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

om...

Old October 14th 03, 09:09 PM
Paul Remde

The link below doesn't work for me.

Paul Remde

Try this link http://legacy.eos.ncsu.edu/erl/membe...a/clipart.html

Old October 14th 03, 09:22 PM
Andy Kirkland

I have put a few pictures there (glider and other aviation) and am
looking for more to add. A few people have posted me some humorous
general aviation pictures (thanks!) which have been added. Please
send me more!

http://www.soartherockies.com/info/f...s/Smykpose.jpg

Comedy enough...

Andy

Old October 14th 03, 09:42 PM
Ray Lovinggood

Paul, and all,

that link looks like it was for our club's website,
but recently, our website has been taken off of that
server. One of our club members is in the process
of reworking the web page and it should reappear in
the future. No date has been set for the reappearance
act. We are all volunteers in our club :-)

I don't know if the 'humor' stuff will be retained
or not.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 20:18 14 October 2003, Paul Remde wrote:
The link below doesn't work for me.

Paul Remde

Try this link http://legacy.eos.ncsu.edu/erl/members/ncsa/clipart
.html