Living In Fear Abroad - Welcome to Al qaeda's More Dangerous World

Old March 17th 04, 10:48 PM
OXMORON1

Default Living In Fear Abroad - Welcome to Al qaeda's More Dangerous World

Tarver wrote:
Spain is stolen Muslem land and has been since 1492. The only apeasment
that will work for Spain is conversion to Islam.

What the heck are you saying? The land beloned to the Europeans before the
Islamic troops invaded it.

If you are saying that is the Islamic fundamentalist claim, I agree. If you are
saying that it is fact, I disagree.

Under option two, get off my land Kemosabe!

Rick Clark
MFE
Old March 17th 04, 11:07 PM
Kevin Brooks

"OXMORON1" wrote in message
Tarver wrote:
Spain is stolen Muslem land and has been since 1492. The only apeasment
that will work for Spain is conversion to Islam.

What the heck are you saying? The land beloned to the Europeans before the
Islamic troops invaded it.

If you are saying that is the Islamic fundamentalist claim, I agree. If

you are
saying that it is fact, I disagree.

It's just another Tarverbot troll. Get used to them, or make life much more
simple by just killfiling him--nine out of ten RAM regulars can't be wrong,
to steal a phrase from the toothpaste ad....

Brooks

Old March 17th 04, 11:22 PM
OXMORON1

Brooks wrote:
It's just another Tarverbot troll. Get used to them, or make life much more
simple by just killfiling him--nine out of ten RAM regulars can't be wrong,

I keep him in the same file as Art although Tarver will listen to reason once
in a while and will discuss items other than the Big War

Rick
Old March 17th 04, 11:26 PM
Yeff

On 17 Mar 2004 23:22:04 GMT, OXMORON1 wrote:

although Tarver will listen to reason once in a while

Are we reading the same group?

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old March 17th 04, 11:30 PM
Kevin Brooks

"OXMORON1" wrote in message
Brooks wrote:
It's just another Tarverbot troll. Get used to them, or make life much

more
simple by just killfiling him--nine out of ten RAM regulars can't be

wrong,

I keep him in the same file as Art although Tarver will listen to reason

once
in a while and will discuss items other than the Big War

Tarver listening to reason? The same Tarver who has repeatedly opined that
the F-106 was actually tasked to perform offensive nuclear strike missions,
that it carried AIM-7's and "optical nukes", that the M102 sitting in the
back of the AC-130 is a "recoiless rifle", alluded to a death threat against
another poster, said that the pitot tube was not important until the advent
of jet aircraft (and that the absence of same resulted in a whole danged
flock of early Navy jets pitching into the drink en mass), and that the side
doing the blockading during the Civil War was the *Confederate* Navy? Or are
you talking about *another* Tarvernaut? :-)

Brooks

Rick

Old March 18th 04, 12:04 AM
Tarver Engineering

"OXMORON1" wrote in message
Tarver wrote:
Spain is stolen Muslem land and has been since 1492. The only apeasment
that will work for Spain is conversion to Islam.

What the heck are you saying? The land beloned to the Europeans before the
Islamic troops invaded it.

If you are saying that is the Islamic fundamentalist claim, I agree. If

you are
saying that it is fact, I disagree.

Usama bin Laden claims Spain as part of Islam and has said so many times.

Old March 18th 04, 12:14 AM
Ron

Usama bin Laden claims Spain as part of Islam and has said so many times.

Well he claims the whole world for a future muslim theocracy too for that
matter.

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)

Old March 18th 04, 12:21 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Ron" wrote in message
Usama bin Laden claims Spain as part of Islam and has said so many times.

Well he claims the whole world for a future muslim theocracy too for that
matter.

Grenada Spain is part of Islam's glory old days. The Califate is an
important symbol in bin Laden's message.

Old March 18th 04, 12:58 AM
Ron

Usama bin Laden claims Spain as part of Islam and has said so many times.

Well he claims the whole world for a future muslim theocracy too for that
matter.

Grenada Spain is part of Islam's glory old days. The Califate is an
important symbol in bin Laden's message.

Yes, and for the bin laden types, it is an major defeat, that for them, could
have well just been yesterday that happened.
As evidenced by the AQ statement regarding settling old accounts with Spain.

If voters in any western country think that a less confrontational policy
towards the groups such as AQ/bin laden will make them safer, they are sorely
mistaken. I am not pointing to any specific events like Spain, but in general,
in how it appears some Europeans would rather appease or not cooperate with the
US/UK, for fear of making the terrorists more mad.

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)

Old March 18th 04, 01:17 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Ron" wrote in message
[...]

I don't think Europe understands that none of that matters to al Qaeda.