150HP Grumman Super Yankee for sale, very nice and low time!

Old October 20th 03, 09:43 AM
Bill Berle

Default 150HP Grumman Super Yankee for sale, very nice and low time!

After busting my ass to get it, annual it, and fix it up, yet another
financial setback has forced me to offer my 1969 "fast wing" Super
Yankee 150 HP conversion for sale. THIS was supposed to be the keeper!

But I have put it upon Ebay for auction.

Reserve price is confidential, but I will say it is several THOUSAND
dollars less than the $30-38K prices listed for big-engine Yankees.
Great performance, great handling, and low operating costs in a
certified and proven airplane!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2438538813

Bill Berle
Los Angeles, CA