prop for an E-225-8 Continental

Old August 10th 10, 11:30 PM
DKirkpatrick DKirkpatrick is offline
Junior Member

Default prop for an E-225-8 Continental

looking hard and long for a prop for an old '50 B Bonanza, hydraulic, I'd look at about any condition. Anyone know where I can find one? The cost (for the ONE) I did find was just too steep for the project I'm working on. Any coaching would be appreciated!
Thanks
—dan
Old August 12th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
rq3[_3_]

DKirkpatrick wrote:
looking hard and long for a prop for an old '50 B Bonanza, hydraulic,
I'd look at about any condition. Anyone know where I can find one? The
cost (for the ONE) I did find was just too steep for the project I'm
working on. Any coaching would be appreciated!
Thanks
—dan

If you're referring to the Hartzell prop, they cost about $26,000 new
from Hartzell, with a 10 month wait to for delivery.

I have NOS parts if you're interested, but they won't come cheap!

Rip
Old September 8th 10, 01:16 AM
DKirkpatrick DKirkpatrick is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rq3[_3_] View Post
DKirkpatrick wrote:
looking hard and long for a prop for an old '50 B Bonanza, hydraulic,
I'd look at about any condition. Anyone know where I can find one? The
cost (for the ONE) I did find was just too steep for the project I'm
working on. Any coaching would be appreciated!
Thanks
—dan

If you're referring to the Hartzell prop, they cost about $26,000 new
from Hartzell, with a 10 month wait to for delivery.

I have NOS parts if you're interested, but they won't come cheap!

Rip
Thanks for the reply Rip. Do you have a prop, and can you tell me condition and price please? THANKS —DAN
Old September 8th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
rq3[_3_]

-
If you're referring to the Hartzell prop, they cost about $26,000 new
from Hartzell, with a 10 month wait to for delivery.

I have NOS parts if you're interested, but they won't come cheap!

Rip

Thanks for the reply Rip. Do you have a prop, and can you tell me
condition and price please? THANKS —DAN

Dan, please go to
http://www.navioneer.org/riprelay/Th...les/navion.htm
and contact me from there.