French Inventions (answers)

Old October 19th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Gaquin

Default French Inventions (answers)

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

This is a misconception. Radioactivity is nuclear decay. The
production of x-rays has nothing to do with radioactive decay.

Do you have documentable credibility in this area, or is this yet another
area of speculation, based upon your nuclear powered flight simulator?

Old October 19th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"John Gaquin" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

This is a misconception. Radioactivity is nuclear decay. The
production of x-rays has nothing to do with radioactive decay.

Do you have documentable credibility in this area, or is this yet
another area of speculation, based upon your nuclear powered flight
simulator?

Mxsmanic is essentially correct.
Old October 19th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily

Jim Logajan wrote:
"John Gaquin" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
This is a misconception. Radioactivity is nuclear decay. The
production of x-rays has nothing to do with radioactive decay.

Do you have documentable credibility in this area, or is this yet
another area of speculation, based upon your nuclear powered flight
simulator?

Mxsmanic is essentially correct.

Unfortunate, but true. Maybe a lucky guess?
Old October 19th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

John Gaquin writes:

Do you have documentable credibility in this area, or is this yet another
area of speculation, based upon your nuclear powered flight simulator?

Keep in mind that anything you post to USENET is likely to still be
around twenty years from now.

Old October 19th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Greg Farris writes:

Well taken - nevertheless, the discovery made by Roentgen is
universally accepted as one of the initial, pioneering steps in the
discovery of radioactivity.

Is it? I should think that it helped towards an understanding of
electromagnetic radiation and the similarity of all frequencies of
radiation, but I don't know that it was connected in any clear way to
radioactive decay. They are two completely different processes.

Old October 19th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Gaquin

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message

Do you have documentable credibility in this area, or is this yet
another area of speculation, based upon your nuclear powered flight
simulator?

Mxsmanic is essentially correct.

Irrelevant to the question.

Old October 19th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Gaquin

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

Keep in mind that anything you post to USENET is likely to still be
around twenty years from now.

You might do well to follow your own advice.

Old October 19th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

John Gaquin writes:

You might do well to follow your own advice.

I do. My post was correct.

Old October 20th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Greg Farris

In article ,
says...

http://www.donparrish.com/BellWeb/BellTombstoneText.jpg

I figure he gets the last word, so he's not canadian.

Yeah, I think we can give him that.
After all we're taking away his telephone . . .