Hot shot pilots are scum!

Old April 30th 08, 08:04 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Labia Veteran

Default Hot shot pilots are scum!

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

Old April 30th 08, 08:15 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience.

They wouldn't walk away, they would roll away (as in ROFLMAO)

Old April 30th 08, 08:35 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting

In rec.aviation.piloting Labia Veteran wrote:
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

I see we can expect a bountiful crop of nuts this year...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 30th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:04:53 -0400, "Labia Veteran"
wrote in
:

Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviat ion.piloting

Old April 30th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:35:04 GMT, wrote in
:

Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviat ion.piloting

Old April 30th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:35:04 GMT, wrote in
:

Newsgroups:
soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviat ion.p
iloting

alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flo nk added

Old April 30th 08, 10:29 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

On May 1, 8:58*am, Tina wrote:
Here is evidence that Darwin is not always right.

At least, not yet.

There have tp be throwbacks, it makes the distribution normal.

Cheers
Old May 1st 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

Friend of yours Bertie Butlick?

Sure sounds like it.

Old May 1st 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away
from the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that
who bomb innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

Friend of yours Bertie Butlick?

Sure sounds like it.

Nope.

And the buttlick thing? You really are that stupid , aren;t you k00kie
boi?

Bertie

What can I say buttlick, it just fits ya.

RAF Spitfire pilots scramble - publicity shot 20 Apr '40 Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 2 November 9th 06 12:11 AM
NEW Soaring shirts for Pilots and SCUM Soaring Goods Soaring 1 December 23rd 05 06:58 PM
SCUM [email protected] Soaring 0 August 4th 05 01:41 AM
SCUM T-Shirts Papa3 Soaring 0 August 4th 05 12:46 AM