Looking drawings of a Standard Libelle panel

Old March 9th 21, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Bamberg

Default Looking drawings of a Standard Libelle panel

All,

I'm in the process of rebuilding a Standard Libelle instrument panel. I would like to use my CNC router to cut the holes but to do that I need accurate data to put in the CAD program.

If anyone has either an accurate digital file (DXF or SVG) that would be marvelous! Other files type can probable be used as well. Failing that if there is a good dimensioned drawing I can enter the data that way.

Does anyone have something like that they can share with me?

Mike Bamberg
The cirrus.cfi (at) gmail (remove the . before cfi, you know the rest)
Old March 9th 21, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert S

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 10:17:32 PM UTC-6, wrote:
All,

I'm in the process of rebuilding a Standard Libelle instrument panel. I would like to use my CNC router to cut the holes but to do that I need accurate data to put in the CAD program.

If anyone has either an accurate digital file (DXF or SVG) that would be marvelous! Other files type can probable be used as well. Failing that if there is a good dimensioned drawing I can enter the data that way.

Does anyone have something like that they can share with me?

Mike Bamberg
The cirrus.cfi (at) gmail (remove the . before cfi, you know the rest)

Email with details sent.

Robert
Old March 11th 21, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Bamberg

All,

I've received several sets of drawings, No more needed. Thanks to all who contacted me and shared their drawing files.

Mike
Old April 6th 21, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scotty Tobin

Hello, I am also in the process of redoing a Libelle panel and would like a copy of the drawings if still available.

Email:

Happy Landings,

Scott