A New AH-64 Version

Old April 1st 04, 02:34 PM
Goku

Be careful with the ATLANTA's guy...

| This is complete nonsense. There are no neural networks used on AH-64
| flight control systems, either extant or planned.

The content of the ASIC on the FWB's ECU is in fact an NN, revise your papers
Sir., you're really well informed.
--

Goku Rules ....

Old April 2nd 04, 07:40 AM
Bart

Goku Dude,

If you are in fact working on a project, keep it to yourself. You won't
impress anyone here with anything but your lack of common sense as it
relates to security.

And BTW, working behind and IP relay doesn't keep you anonymous to anyone
but a neophite. Your choice of a relay in another country gives every agency
a license to spy on you at will. They're a lot more restricted when it comes
to sniffing signals within the counrty, or at least they were before the
"patriot act."

You know?

Bart

"Goku" wrote in message
Dan, You know that I know that You know that I know that You know that I
know that You know that I know that You Know...

Old April 2nd 04, 12:55 PM
Goku

Bart, the IP relay isn't like phone relay, when I use the IP relay in fact all
the data transmitted from my pc goes to the pc of an third, then this pc
transmit this data as it is my PC, all the IP seen comes from this pc only, the
IP relay work like a virus (really is a trojan), no data is recorded on the
relay PC, that's like a proxy server that's accessed from the outside, its much
more safer than a anonymous nntp server.
In the other hand, to catch some data you must show some irrelevant data.
The problem is that some people working in some projects speaks too much, and
must be monitored.
I have the american flag on my hart, and the freedom on my soul.

Don't worry, other people must worry.
--

Goku Rules ....

Old April 2nd 04, 09:04 PM
Bart

Hope you know more about helicopters than you do spook tools and IP.
If you were IDed as a threat, the [cnf][irsb][aoi] can have your physical
location
in a just a few minutes with no extraordinary effort.

Having fun troll?

Old April 3rd 04, 02:30 AM
Goku

Bart, you don't know nothing about the IPv4 protocol, It's Impossible to beat an
"IP relay" Scheme, I invite you to go to an specialized Forum, the "IP relay" is
the current headache of the NSA, is 1000000 times easier to catch Bin Laden.
I know more of Systems, Security and Strategy, than of helicopters.
--

Goku Rules ....

Old April 3rd 04, 04:31 AM
Bart

Yeah, you're right, I guess I dont\'t know anything at all about this stuff.
You just keep thinking that. Mayve you think rsa/public key is secure too?

Old April 3rd 04, 07:24 PM
QTOLI98

From: "Goku"

My work is a secret,

Thank God for that. I feel safer already.

First, I was not born in the U.S.A.

Thank God for that. I feel safer already.
Old April 3rd 04, 07:25 PM
QTOLI98

Having fun troll?

Sounds like it.
Old April 3rd 04, 08:50 PM
Goku

rsa/public key is secure too?
- Depends on your fiends and enemies.

PD. The Pentagon doesn't use Public keys (RSA-DIFFE/HELLMAN, etc) also Block
Cyphers as AES, DES, TWOFISH, and any other isn't enough safe for protection of
sensitive data, they use a more sophisticated mechanism, or scheme.

Goku Rules ....

Old April 4th 04, 09:30 PM
Bob

Then you're in the wrong room, nerd.