5-05 15 Meter Nationals Mifflin USA

Old May 16th 04, 03:03 AM
TomnKeyLargo

Default 5-05 15 Meter Nationals Mifflin USA

Today we awoke to heavy fog. Late burnoff then came thunder and heavy rain.
Several launched UH, DJ ( G. Dale from NZ is flying DJ ) into thunder. But they
stayed up and flew about 100 miles to Mill Creek to several close in
turnpoints. All others did chores, ZM worked on a fuse problem with his radio,
and got it fixed. It showed low voltage at the fuse output and a new fuse fixed
the problem. BB had a larger water dump system put in ASW 27b this winter, and
a adjustemt was needed to stop the drips. Hank Nixon did the work, was done in
minutes. Water rights were claimed by some yankees north of the taxi way
yellow line, but the southern group led by # 711, stepped in. The line is drawn
over watering, with pistols being bought by the yankees. Little do they know
that # 711 has the keys to the fire engine, and let one drip come from one
pistol, many gallons will come from the fire engine. We are hoping tomorrow we
will fly, it will be the first practice day. Charlie Spratt is here now, so
these reports will go to him, BUT anything that comes up on watering rights and
them yankees crossing that yellow taxi way line will be reported. Fly safe,
soar high, thermal tight, and let the sky sing its a ""Southern Night."" # 711
reporting.
Old May 17th 04, 02:19 AM
Sam Fly

Tom,

Keep sending your posting's daily as your postings will give Charlie
some competition...I like your different perspective especially about
those guys from North of the yellow line.

Sam Fly
7Fox

Old May 17th 04, 04:54 AM
BGMIFF

All beware, us yankee's are farther ahead than 711 thinks we are, and we
have a secret weapon. More later!!!!!

Brian
. ..