Airshows and Helicopter meets

Old June 3rd 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Airshows and Helicopter meets

Is there anyone out there? If you are there are you planning on attending
1. Golden West at Marysvill CA, Homer Bell's at Hillsboro Ohio, or the
biggy at Oshkosh?
If you are at any of these events, look us up. We talk helicopters at the
drop of a hat and will furnish the hat. We hope to have our Baby Belle at
the Golden West, but probably not at Homer's or Oshkosh.

--
Stuart & Kathryn Fields, Publishers
Experimental Helo magazine

Old June 4th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Kevin: Marysville is June 28- July 1. Located at KMYV about 40 miles North
of Sacramento.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:28:11 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

Is there anyone out there? If you are there are you planning on attending
1. Golden West at Marysvill CA, Homer Bell's at Hillsboro Ohio, or the
biggy at Oshkosh?
If you are at any of these events, look us up. We talk helicopters at the
drop of a hat and will furnish the hat. We hope to have our Baby Belle at
the Golden West, but probably not at Homer's or Oshkosh.

Where the heck is Marysville? When is it?

Old June 5th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

wrote:
Is there anyone out there? If you are there are you planning on attending
1. Golden West at Marysvill CA, Homer Bell's at Hillsboro Ohio, or the
biggy at Oshkosh?
If you are at any of these events, look us up. We talk helicopters at the
drop of a hat and will furnish the hat. We hope to have our Baby Belle at
the Golden West, but probably not at Homer's or Oshkosh.

Where the heck is Marysville? When is it?

Hey Kev,

I went to http://maps.google.com and typed in Golden West Marysvill CA
It put up a link with the correct spelling, and I clicked on that.

Voila! A map, and directions if you want. Even better you can click on
the Satellite or Hybrid view and soom in and check out the runways!

Google Maps is incredibly cool!