Blind flying Duck style. (SWAMP) - 1 attachment

Old October 4th 10, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Default Blind flying Duck style. (SWAMP) - 1 attachment

Old October 5th 10, 12:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_4_]

On 5/10/2010 6:26 AM, John Szalay wrote:

Love Swamp. You get it via email? I used to, but I'm on a different
account, and I couldn't find a link on swamp.com.au for it. Any help
would be appreciated.
Old October 5th 10, 01:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Alan Erskine wrote in news:OQtqo.1083$Bv4.1043
@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com:

On 5/10/2010 6:26 AM, John Szalay wrote:

Love Swamp. You get it via email? I used to, but I'm on a different
account, and I couldn't find a link on swamp.com.au for it. Any help
would be appreciated.

Yep, have for years, great way to get a smile on..
the guy KNOWS flying & flyers...

http://www.swamp.com.au/subscribe.php
Old October 5th 10, 11:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_4_]

On 5/10/2010 11:19 AM, John Szalay wrote:
Alan wrote in news:OQtqo.1083$Bv4.1043
@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com:

On 5/10/2010 6:26 AM, John Szalay wrote:

Love Swamp. You get it via email? I used to, but I'm on a different
account, and I couldn't find a link on swamp.com.au for it. Any help
would be appreciated.

Yep, have for years, great way to get a smile on..
the guy KNOWS flying& flyers...

http://www.swamp.com.au/subscribe.php

That's the one! Thanks very muchly! }:-)

Mxs goes flying! - 1 attachment Marc CYBW[_2_] Piloting 11 June 14th 07 11:15 PM
Color-blind Steph Piloting 23 October 12th 05 04:06 PM
'Blind Flying' by Penny Dennis Neal Soaring 0 August 15th 05 02:11 PM
Blind 430 john smith Owning 16 January 4th 05 08:57 PM
ACK Blind Encoders Henning Dammann-Emden Home Built 5 July 11th 04 04:44 AM