Selling My Pipistrel Sinus

Old April 4th 17, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Selling My Pipistrel Sinus

It's still for sale and I'm willing to deal, but you must hurry as I
just received this reply/offer:

Hello,

Please, i am interested in this plane for the following reasons: I want
to find somewhere that could be my home in the near future and I
particularly like your country. I have my finances in place and could
proceed with buying this plane immediately. If you are considering
selling this plane then please reserve it for me, I will meet you next
month in your country to conclude the sale contract. And beside buying
this plane from you, it is also my wish to invest in real estates in
your country.

The entire amount at my disposal for this investment is a little less
than ten million dollars.

Though a Portuguese citizen, I currently work for the UN in Syria as a
relief envoy in the department of refugees and human settlements affairs
division. The sanctions against Syria, which is a near-total financial
and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council and the
United States have made it nearly impossible to transfer money from here
to other parts of the world. Thus, I have sent you this letter with the
hope that you could also assist me to get this amount into your country
ahead of my arrival.
I would very much appreciate your consideration,

Carla Isabel.

--
Dan, 5J

Old April 4th 17, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 8:04:42 PM UTC+3, Dan Marotta wrote:
It's still for sale and I'm willing to deal, but you must hurry as I
just received this reply/offer:

Hello,

Please, i am interested in this plane for the
following reasons: I want to find somewhere that could be my home
in the near future and I particularly like your country. I have my
finances in place and could proceed with buying this plane
immediately. If you are considering selling this plane then please
reserve it for me, I will meet you next month in your country to
conclude the sale contract. And beside buying this plane from you,
it is also my wish to invest in real estates in your country. Â*

The entire amount at my disposal for this
investment is a little less than ten million dollars.Â*

Though a Portuguese citizen, I currently work for
the UN in Syria as a relief envoy in the department of refugees
and human settlements affairs division. The sanctions against
Syria, which is a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed
by the United Nations Security Council and the United States have
made it nearly impossible to transfer money from here to other
parts of the world. Thus, I have sent you this letter with the
hope that you could also assist me to get this amount into your
country ahead of my arrival. Â*

Â*

I would very much appreciate your consideration,

Carla Isabel.

--

Dan, 5J

Great news for you!

How much financial help does she need you to send to get herself and her money into your country?
Old April 4th 17, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 11:07:38 AM UTC-6, Bruce Hoult wrote:
[...]

Dan - Now, wait just a minute....What about the recent offer you received from the Nigerian Prince? I thought he got his offer in before the UN Relief Envoy?
Old April 4th 17, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

It hasn't gotten that far yet but, since it's snowing (again) at
Moriarty, I thought I'd have some fun.

Old April 5th 17, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Lol I had something similar a few years ago selling a conversion van. I replied sure and he sent me a check drawn on HSCB bank in Georgia US. I called them and it was drawn on one of their executive accounts and they said it was a fake. They declined my offer of setting this guy up. So I looked at the check (It was sent by post from Dubai with approximately $1 postage) and it was for $9000 and on the check it required a counter sign for over $5000. I emailed him the the check was not counter signed. So he sent me another. With the same $1 postage. One more time I found a descrepency and again he sent another. I finally asked him in an email if he was tired of this game😋 He didn't reply.
Old April 5th 17, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Wait a minute now! The same guy/gal wants to buy my ASW 15. As a matter of fact, its word for word the same thing he said to me. What are the odds of that? I think something funny is going on here. ;-).

Old April 6th 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

www.419eater.com

Brilliant scambaiters who turn the table on these type of scammers. Check out the Letter Archive. Be prepared to lose a couple of hours reading the Letters Archive. "The Road to Nowhere" is long, but worth the read. Pay attention to the recordings - especially the one near the end where the "victim" fakes his death.

Enjoy!

PA
Old April 7th 17, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 12:51:05 PM UTC-7, Paul Agnew wrote:
www.419eater.com

Brilliant scambaiters who turn the table on these type of scammers. Check out the Letter Archive. Be prepared to lose a couple of hours reading the Letters Archive. "The Road to Nowhere" is long, but worth the read. Pay attention to the recordings - especially the one near the end where the "victim" fakes his death.

Enjoy!

PA

Be forewarned! If you visit this site you are in eminent danger of busting a gut!