How compressor power rating is related to air pressure?

Old January 16th 04, 12:50 PM
RU ok

Default How compressor power rating is related to air pressure?

"Morgans" wrote:

Why not use a small 12 volt air compressor, like for a car tire. You could
get a couple fittings to "t" into an air valve on a tire (valve stem
removed) for the storage tank. Those little compressors are cheap, and will
easily run a half hour, but then let it cool for a few minutes, as you draw
off the tire. Cheap and easy.

How's that for Rube Goldburg'en, gang? g

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You think far too small, Rube.

For you...
I highly recommend a converted Corvair engine driven by
an electric motor. For the rest of the auto conversion crowd...
The Chevy or Ford V-6 earns the 'Barnyard Seal of Approval'.

NOTE:
Let it not be said that Barnyard BOb does not favor auto conversions.

Barnyard BOb - over 50 years of successful flight

Old January 16th 04, 10:01 PM
Rich S.

"RU ok" wrote in message

You think far too small, Rube.

For you...
I highly recommend a converted Corvair engine driven by
an electric motor. For the rest of the auto conversion crowd...
The Chevy or Ford V-6 earns the 'Barnyard Seal of Approval'.

NOTE:
Let it not be said that Barnyard BOb does not favor auto conversions.

Good "out of the box" thinking, BOb!

For my airbrush, I use the CO2 tank off my kegger. It's REAL quiet and I can
still pour a beer or two off the residual in the keg whilst I'm painting.

Rich "hic" S.

Old January 17th 04, 07:03 PM
RU ok

I highly recommend a converted Corvair engine driven by
an electric motor. For the rest of the auto conversion crowd...
The Chevy or Ford V-6 earns the 'Barnyard Seal of Approval'.

NOTE:
Let it not be said that Barnyard BOb does not favor auto conversions.

Good "out of the box" thinking, BOb!

For my airbrush, I use the CO2 tank off my kegger. It's REAL quiet and I can
still pour a beer or two off the residual in the keg whilst I'm painting.

Rich "hic" S.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I say old chap -

Are we allowed to use....
"whilst", whilst on USA soil?

I've not seen anyone on American
shores ever use this word before.

Cheerio, pip pip and all that sort of rot...
Eh, wot?

Barnyard BOb --

Old January 17th 04, 08:46 PM
Rich S.

"RU ok" wrote in message

I say old chap -

Are we allowed to use....
"whilst", whilst on USA soil?

I've not seen anyone on American
shores ever use this word before.

Cheerio, pip pip and all that sort of rot...
Eh, wot?

It is possible that I attached my airbrush to the Nitrous cylinder from my
1965 Corvair Convertible instead of the CO2 cylinder. Nitrous tends to
affect my typing with a UKbonics accent.

Rich S.

Old January 24th 04, 04:18 AM
StellaStar

Throbbing Gristle - now there's a force to be reckoned with!

(since we're wandering a bit OT today...)

ROTFL! My mind's turned rather to older music, like the theme from the late,
great Captain Kangaroo, who died today. Bottom of this page is a link to his
theme song, Puffin' Billy, which will bring back memories.

http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/radio/childrensfav.htm