A suitable way to go on this NG?

Old January 14th 05, 07:42 PM
Quilljar

Default A suitable way to go on this NG?

Maybe we could recommend unusual and different Flight Sims which can be
obtained either on the net or retail. For example I am very keen on
Microflight by Ilan Papini which can be found at

Quality Simulations
www.hangsim.com

--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi

Old January 14th 05, 09:18 PM
Carl Frisk

And they have Virtual Sailor. I'm going to browse that link some more. Great tip.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Old January 14th 05, 10:59 PM
Quilljar

Carl,
I have had Virtual Sailor for about three years now. It is an absolutely
beautiful sim. The sea textures and effects are superb. Both sims are well
worth buying. I do not know how Ilan does it on his own - superb...

Old January 15th 05, 08:44 AM
Carl Frisk

That recommendation made my trip into this forum worth it. Thanks!

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Old January 17th 05, 09:05 PM
Randy L.

Quilljar,
And I am particularly fond of Silent Wings, which can be found at:
http://www.silentwings.no/
A truly great and fun soaring simulator.

Randy L.