What's next? Virtual wife?

Old June 7th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What's next? Virtual wife?

Salute! ,
Try this:
www.play-sex-game.com
it's free to try, they have demo section. I really like this. What do
you think will be the next?
Virtual girls, kids, life?

Old June 7th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Kingfish" wrote in message
oups.com...
Got the "Site unavailable" error message...

Wow, you really clicked on the link from a spammer?

Oh, by the way, I work for your credit card company and your account has a
problem and will be suspended unless you send my your E-Mail, name, address,
card number, expiration date and PIN number so I can re-activate your card.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old June 7th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Kingfish" wrote)
Got the "Site unavailable" error message...

Riker: "What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint
like this?"
Minuette: "Waiting for you."

Montblack
Sorry. I got a phone call, fed the dog, went over to my folk's place and
forgot I was still connected. Oops.

Old June 8th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe wrote:

Wow, you really clicked on the link from a spammer?

Musta been my short attention span again...

Oh, by the way, I work for your credit card company and your account has a
problem and will be suspended unless you send my your E-Mail, name, address,
card number, expiration date and PIN number so I can re-activate your card.

If you'd offered to share a multi-million $ trust fund from Zimbabwe
just for depositing into my account we coulda had a deal G