In Defense of Michael Moore

Old June 27th 04, 01:19 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

ArtKramr wrote:
Moore may well have put an end to Bush.

If anything does Bush in, it'll be Bush himself, not anything Michael Moore can
do. Michael Moore is nothing more than an opportunist. I can't be bothered
watching his films... one was enough.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

Old June 27th 04, 02:59 AM
Mike Dargan

Subject: In Defense of Michael Moore
From: (WalterM140)
Date: 6/26/2004 2:12 PM Pacific Standard Time
You really must give Michael Moore credit! He can certainly spot fools when
he sees them!

"Fahrenheit 911" is worth seeing if for only one sequence.

Towards the end of the film, Bush 43 is shown at a lectern. He says: "The
people of Texas, I mean Tennessee, have a saying. Fool me once, shame
on.....fool me........don't fool me!"

Bush 43 is a moron. It' very clear. It comes right out of his own mouth. We
can thank Michael Moore for shining a light on it all. Moore is a hero.

Do you think he's really a moron (IQ 70), or a good example of the what
happens when an empty headed child of privilege spends his adulthood
challenged only by his capacity for booze and cocaine?

Could a boy with a sub 70 IQ fly an F102 successfully? Surely he must
have been in at least the 90+ range back in the 1960s.

Cheers

--mike

I think some people want to stay away from slamming Michael Moore. He was
after all, just exercising his First Amendment rights.

Oh! The other sequence in the movie that makes it a must-see is near the
beginning. Bush's limosene is pelted with eggs as he rides up Pennsylvania
Ave. to take his (stolen) oath.

Walt

Moore may well have put an end to Bush.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old June 27th 04, 07:11 AM
ex_cathedra

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message link.net...
"WalterM140" wrote in message

"Fahrenheit 911" is worth seeing if for only one sequence.

Towards the end of the film, Bush 43 is shown at a lectern. He says: "The
people of Texas, I mean Tennessee, have a saying. Fool me once, shame
on.....fool me........don't fool me!"

Bush 43 is a moron. It' very clear. It comes right out of his own mouth.

We
can thank Michael Moore for shining a light on it all. Moore is a hero.

Yup, Moore is a hero to partisan loons everywhere, no question about it.

I think some people want to stay away from slamming Michael Moore.
He was after all, just exercising his First Amendment rights.

Exactly. I encourage idiots to speak out. How else could they be
identified as idiots?

It even works for you.
LOL
The pot calling the kettle black.
LMMFAO @ U ! =-D ~ !

Oh! The other sequence in the movie that makes it a must-see is near the
beginning. Bush's limosene is pelted with eggs as he rides up

Pennsylvania
Ave. to take his (stolen) oath.

Is there nobody on the left that understands how the president is elected?

Yeah...the President of Deibold voting systems promises the election
to the highest bidder!
What makes you think _you_ know anything about voting?
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/
http://www.blackboxvoting.com/
http://www.votescam.com/

You get a receipt at the Automated Cash Station but you can't get one
when ya vote.
I suppose you never thought about that in your infinite (heh j/k)
wisdom.

You morons gotta stop with the fake left right paradigm.
Most intelligent people are wise to that babies game.
Go to the mans site who the NY Times admitted Micheal Moore ripped
off for the rest of the story.
http://www.infowars.com
You can get his movies without waiting in line and laying out big cash
for popcorn and better daily news for 15¢ a day
at http://www.prisonplanet.tv if you're addicted to television and
need a fix of some 60 cycle per second mind control.
You gotta get offa the sugary syrupy news.
It makes your brain fat and slow.
When Alex Jones was railing against Clinton the pretend left called
him a a conservative right wingnut.
Now when he exposes Bush the neocons call him a liberal.
Or just go on pretending that the so called left is more stupid than
you are.
It's easier than coming to the realization the Repulicrats and
Demopublican bitch ho's of the corporate party pimps are any better
than the other when they're on their knees or spreading their
cheeks,or acting as a human toilet doing whatever they have to do to
get their whore money.
No wonder they call Nazi like torture "pressure".
They willingly do those kind of things every day to get their treats
from the lobbyists.
Pot,Kettle same difference.
The only thing lower than a "2"party politician is the press for
playing along with the scam.
They're playing Candid Camera on ya and you never get to Smile
because they aren't about to let you in on the joke.
Cuz the jokes on you and instead of you getting paid (like Candid
Camera does when you sign the realease to use the footage) you're
paying for it all...
And some people are paying with their lives.
Dead people don't need money.
More for the murderers ya'know?
Old June 27th 04, 07:19 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ex_cathedra" wrote in message
om...

Yeah...the President of Deibold voting systems promises the election
to the highest bidder!

I'll take that as a "No."

Old June 29th 04, 12:51 AM
Jim Yanik

"Emmanuel Gustin" wrote in
:

"Mike Dargan" wrote in message

Could a boy with a sub 70 IQ fly an F102 successfully? Surely he must
have been in at least the 90+ range back in the 1960s.

The foolishness of George W. Bush and most people in
his government has little to do with lack of IQ -- at least
some of them are highly intelligent. The real problem
appears to be intellectual laziness; they make too little
effort to dig behind the surface of an issue and get a real
understanding of all the factors involved. The result is
that they get caught out, again and again, by issues that
could have been easily foreseen -- if only they had been
willing to look.

Ironically, Moore seems to suffer from the same disease.
Fahrenheit 9/11 isn't screened here yet, but from reviews
his conception of reality seems as unreal as that of Bush;
it is just a projection from the other side. Both Bush and
Moore live in a cartoon-like virtual reality; they just use
different colors. I get the feeling that, as much as I loathe
Dubyah, I would probably end up defending him against
Moore's attack after seeing this production. But probably
I won't bother to watch it.

Check out this URL about Columbine and Moore's method of assembling his
footage,and apply it to F-911.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Think this guy has any credibility?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Old June 29th 04, 04:23 AM
David E. Powell

Dude, all I can say is that Bush is no idiot, he has outsmarted the
opposition too many times.

In fact, I find it hilarious that people on the political opposition that
Bush has outmaneuvered so many times continue to call him an idiot. If you
argue that the person who has outmaneuvered your candidates or political
interests is a fool, what does that make the people he has outsmarted? Hm.

Old June 29th 04, 02:19 PM
John S. Shinal

"Emmanuel Gustin" wrote:

The real problem
appears to be intellectual laziness; they make too little
effort to dig behind the surface of an issue and get a real
understanding of all the factors involved. The result is
that they get caught out, again and again, by issues that
could have been easily foreseen -- if only they had been
willing to look.

A pretty good characterization of it. I knew pre-election that
he was an executive who tended to surround himself with experts, make
a mixed decision based on their brainwork, and give them the means to
implement it, and hold them accountable for it. That style has shown
mixed results. In particular a lot of "foreseeable" issues like
logistics, humanitarian aid (an amazing addition to modern
battlefields), a bunch of "PR" for various aspects of the whole
anti-terror war didn't get handled proactively. The result is us being
bitten in the tail repeatedly. Chilling to say, but the urban fighting
has been FAR less bloody than was predicted at the outset.