New first time owner.

Old August 26th 04, 05:36 PM
Rob Timmerman

Default New first time owner.

Well I just purchased a 1967 C-182K. So now the fun of ownership starts!!!
No more booking rentals.
Rob, Ontario Canada

Old August 26th 04, 06:53 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Rob Timmerman wrote:

Well I just purchased a 1967 C-182K. So now the fun of ownership starts!!!

Congrats! That's a nice capable aircraft.

George Patterson
If you want to know God's opinion of money, just look at the people
he gives it to.
Old August 26th 04, 09:07 PM
Jay Honeck

Well I just purchased a 1967 C-182K. So now the fun of ownership starts!!!

Great plane -- you'll have a ball. Congrats!

Now remember to clean the bugs off after each flight, keep the nose strut
clean, and kiss it on the spinner after every landing.

And be prepared to give it all of your money, plus a little extra.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 30th 04, 05:43 AM
H.P.

Well, it's cheaper than owning a boat...or is it? But it'll definitely cost
him less than a wife.

Old August 30th 04, 12:57 PM
Jay Honeck

Well, it's cheaper than owning a boat...or is it? But it'll definitely
cost
him less than a wife.

Not when your wife is also a pilot, like mine is!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 30th 04, 05:25 PM
Jim Weir

It has been the collective wisdom of these newsgroups over my tenure here that
if it flies, floats, or f*&#s, it is FAR cheaper to rent.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com