small airplanes are dangerous

Old April 20th 04, 06:54 PM
JimTheBoatMan

Default small airplanes are dangerous

I often worry about all the small airplanes flying around my house.
Shouldn't
they be regulated better. I mean can these guys just fly all over with out
the government knowing about it. One of my friends told me that they
can just leave and go where ever they want without telling anybody. I
think somebody should be watching them every minute because it
could be somebody dangerous in there. Why do they need those things
anyway?

Old April 20th 04, 06:56 PM
Peter R.

JimTheBoatMan ) wrote:

I often worry about all the small airplanes snip

Please don't feed the obvious troll...

--
Peter

Old April 20th 04, 07:03 PM
Cecil Chapman

Please don't feed the obvious troll...

--
Peter

I won't feed them,,,, but I'm kinda surprised,,, they are getting less
clever about it.... Perhaps they need to go back to 'Troll School'...
nothing worse than a troll that is ignorant in its' craft. :-)

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Old April 20th 04, 07:26 PM
Otis Winslow

I think they should outlaw boats. They're dangerous. Y'all all boat people
could be hiding terrorist stuff in them.

.. .

Old April 20th 04, 08:01 PM
gatt

"Otis Winslow" wrote in message

I think they should outlaw boats. They're dangerous. Y'all all boat people
could be hiding terrorist stuff in them.

In Oregon they're requiring registration for all boaters now, all the way
down to the guys with electric motors on the canoes.

Having been a boater in Oregon for several years now, I can say IT'S ABOUT
TIME!

Boaters tend to be drunk redneck trash, rich or poor (I'm poor now 'cause of
flying). At least pilots pride themselves on professionalism. (Except the
guy in Troutdale a few years ago who preflighted his airplane after he
landed so he wouldn't have to preflight it when he went out to fly. Dude
left his window open and had swallows nesting in the airplane for about a
month before he went out to fly.)

-c

Old April 20th 04, 08:03 PM
Andrew Gideon

Otis Winslow wrote:

I think they should outlaw boats. They're dangerous. Y'all all boat people
could be hiding terrorist stuff in them.

I"m a lot more worried about cars, vans, and trucks. Someday, some
terrorist might be able to drive right up to a building with a day care
center and blow it up. These things should be banned for the benefit of
our children.

- Andrew

Old April 21st 04, 02:22 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Cecil Chapman wrote:

nothing worse than a troll that is ignorant in its' craft. :-)

He's a freshman.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".
Old April 25th 04, 04:53 AM
John Theune

"JimTheBoatMan" wrote in
:

I often worry about all the small airplanes flying around my house.
Shouldn't
they be regulated better. I mean can these guys just fly all over with
out the government knowing about it. One of my friends told me that
they can just leave and go where ever they want without telling
anybody. I think somebody should be watching them every minute because
it could be somebody dangerous in there. Why do they need those things
anyway?

I ofton worry about those small boats floating around near my house. I
think they should be regulated more. I mean those guys can just sail
anywhere they want to. I understand that they can just leave and go
anywhere they want. I think that they should be watched every second
because they might be transporting dangerous people in them. Why do we
need boats anyway?

SMALLL airplanes.. BllFs6 Home Built 12 May 8th 04 12:48 PM
Order your FREE Small Blue Planet Toys Christmas Catalog before Oct 20th! Small Blue Planet Toys Aviation Marketplace 0 October 15th 03 05:26 PM
Small Blue Planet Toys goes Postal !! Economy Shipping Options now availalble Small Blue Planet Toys Aviation Marketplace 0 July 11th 03 04:00 PM