Wing Frequency measuring app now on iOS and Android

Old February 16th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wing Frequency measuring app now on iOS and Android

I posted here some time ago about the app I wrote to measure glider wing frequencies - at that time it was only available for Android. It's now also on the App store for iPads and iPhones.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wing...205219824?mt=8

More information he

https://www.control-j.com/wingfrequency.php

Clyde.
Old February 16th 17, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Nice.

It states accurate to +/- 1 beat per second, that's +/- 60 beats per minute, is that correct?
Old February 18th 17, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 12:25:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I posted here some time ago about the app I wrote to measure glider wing frequencies - at that time it was only available for Android. It's now also on the App store for iPads and iPhones.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wing...205219824?mt=8

More information he

https://www.control-j.com/wingfrequency.php

Clyde.

I tried to buy this on the Apple App store, but could not find it listed

Old February 18th 17, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 2:41:06 PM UTC-8, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 12:25:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I posted here some time ago about the app I wrote to measure glider wing frequencies - at that time it was only available for Android. It's now also on the App store for iPads and iPhones.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wing...205219824?mt=8

More information he

https://www.control-j.com/wingfrequency.php

Clyde.

I tried to buy this on the Apple App store, but could not find it listed

Just search for wingfrequency (that is right no space) ina search window of app store.
Old February 19th 17, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Post one, click the second link (info) and there are links to stores to download.
Old February 21st 17, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

A variation of +-60 cycles per minute seems too high. Is that a typo? Why not gather more data until you get it below a tenth of that?