LX Nav firmware update ......

Old April 5th 15, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default LX Nav firmware update ......

I have a LX NAV Flarmview and I am planning on updating the firmware to 2.02 (March 10 2015) at the same time I update my PowerFlarm. I also plan on adding the latest FlarmNet file (6006 entries).

Anyone perform these LX Nav FlarmView updates? Any issues?

Thanks in advance

Ron Gleason
Old April 5th 15, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wheaton

No issues for either.
Old April 5th 15, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 11:32:34 AM UTC-7, Ron Gleason wrote:
I have a LX NAV Flarmview and I am planning on updating the firmware to 2.02 (March 10 2015) at the same time I update my PowerFlarm. I also plan on adding the latest FlarmNet file (6006 entries).

Anyone perform these LX Nav FlarmView updates? Any issues?

Thanks in advance

Ron Gleason

I have updated several no problems use the mini SD do not try to use the PowerFlarm to update Flarmview.

7 Firmware Update
Firmware updates of the LXNAV FlarmView can be easily carried out using the SD card.
Please visit our webpage www.lxnav.com and check for the updates.
You can also subscribe to a newsletter to receive news about the LXNAV FlarmView
automatically.
7.1 Updating LXNAV FlarmView
* Download the latest firmware from our web site, section downloads/firmware
http://www.lxnav.com/download/firmware.html.
* Copy fview.fw file to FlarmView's SD card.
* Turn on FlarmView
* Firmware update will take few seconds.
If update procedure is interrupted of any case. LXNAV FlarmView will not start. It
will cycle in bootloader application with red message "Flash integrity failed".
Bootloader application is waiting to read the right firmware from SD card. After
successful firmware update LXNAV FlarmView will start again.
If FlarmView gives you message "Flash integrity failed", means that was not successful and need to be repeated.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old April 5th 15, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

On Sunday, 5 April 2015 13:37:12 UTC-6, Richard wrote:
[...]

Thanks guys. I hope to get this done in a couple of days