SimplyKool Canopy Cover Discount

Old April 4th 16, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SimplyKool Canopy Cover Discount

I have had a Canopy Cap from Franklin Fab for 7-8 years and love it. It goes on easy and stuffs easily in its little bag and I throw it in the turtle deck of my Ventus C 17.6
I've never had any problems w the buckles not working or breaking?!?! This is the original Canopy Cap and Franklin Fab has always provided everyone I know w exceptional service and product warranty if ever needed, and they have donated a few special American Flag Canopy Caps to our Intl Team members to represent the USA in the International Soaring Contests!
Old April 4th 16, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Sorry, "me" was Kevin Wayt in SoCal flying a Ventus C 17.6 "RW"
Old February 20th 17, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Ok - What was the outcome ?

Im looking for a cover for my Astir Cs Jeans and my DG 505 Orion. In addition I am looking for a cover for my Whisper ( Dimona type ) or even a piece of the material the size to have it made up locally.

Who should i go for or should i ask foe quotes?

Regards

Arjan Schaap

ASW27 Canopy Cover pat Soaring 2 September 13th 11 02:46 AM
SimplyKool Metallic Canopy Covers Paul Remde Soaring 5 August 20th 11 02:27 PM
Cloth For Canopy Cover John[_27_] Soaring 9 August 14th 10 12:16 AM
W&W canopy cover? Gary Emerson Soaring 5 April 1st 08 07:19 AM
canopy cover material? ken ward Soaring 0 March 8th 04 05:23 AM