where did everybody go?

Old April 19th 11, 02:45 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.discordia
-Mark-[_3_]

Default where did everybody go?

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:51:07 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Apr 10, 9:28*am, okaat wrote:
Many have passed on from this newsgroup, many have moved on. *This was
once a place of support, bickering, love affairs. laughter and
heartache. *This place was once a pinnacle in my life. *I have moved
on also, but sometimes i look back. *I try to remember the emotions,
the friendships and the love.

The memories are bittersweet. *Longing for lost love, companionship
and laughter. *I have all that in my daily real life but there are
things about this newsgroup i will never forget.

Is there anybody still out there that remembers these days?
1998-2004......

oranjkaat

=^;^=

I got to thinking about those days.

I'm 56 years old and am well aware of what schizophrenia
is, and it's various manifestations apart from other psychological
abberations. I find most psychiatrists to be unbalanced, often
alcoholics and pathological introverts.

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual.
I take a measly 6000mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up",
but that's more a state I developed after years of conditioning.

In other words, LOL, misery. Its really less about how we got this
way, and more about who we're going to become. A spirochete. Rapidly
spreading across the world, causing people to act bipolar.

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription meds. You know, clean
livin', non smoker, non drinker.

Breakfast is ready. Grilled rattler with beans, and a big cold glass
of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a tooth pick. Now as I bid you ado
for the day, my advice is to live in the moment, and find yourself.
You might even want to go look for America.

--
Mark IV of the Forests
Old April 19th 11, 02:49 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.discordia
hierophant[_2_]

On Apr 10, 9:28*am, okaat wrote:
[...]

As many as you have seen, how can we possibly find fault with your
conclusions

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual.
I take a measly 6000mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up",
but that's more a state I developed after years of conditioning.

In other words, LOL, misery. Its really less about how we got this
way, and more about who we're going to become. A spirochete. Rapidly
spreading across the world, causing people to act bipolar.

Those darn spirochetes. grrrrr! ;0)

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription meds. You know, clean
livin', non smoker, non drinker.

Modern medicine!

Breakfast is ready. Grilled rattler with beans, and a big cold glass
of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a tooth pick. Now as I bid you ado
for the day, my advice is to live in the moment, and find yourself.
You might even want to go look for America.

--
Mark IV of the Forests

MarkTroll, thank you for sharing

http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Page
http://cc.st/My-Bio

Impressive! ;0)
Old April 19th 11, 07:21 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.discordia
Mark IV

On Apr 10, 9:28*am, okaat wrote:
[...]

Childish impersonation of me. My attorneys are
waiting to complete our transaction. Put up or
shut up.

Talk about piloting. If you can.

---
Mark IV
Old April 19th 11, 08:47 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.discordia
-Mark-[_3_]

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:54:28 -0700 (PDT), oranjkaat wrote:

Mark IV of the Forests

MarkTroll, thank you for sharing

Yes Mark, thanks for sharing. A troll i think not! Enjoy that rugged
breakfast. And i will enjoy America and my life.

oranjkaat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w

I was there when we needed each other. Those were the days...and still
are.

While there is life on other planets, they never have nor ever will
have the technology to reach our planet. It is beyond the capability
of physics. They're working with the same atomic table we are which is
derived from 6 billion yr. old space dust.

Dust as we are. Dust to dust.

Mark IV of the Forests
--
http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Page
http://cc.st/My-Bio
Old April 21st 11, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.discordia
Tiger Boi

On Apr 10, 9:28*am, okaat wrote:
[...]

Thanks. My attorneys are
waiting to file nolo contendere to pedo****ing.

Talk about me. If you can.

---
Mark IV

You shot me in the head.
--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack