Chrome Sensenich Propeller on Ebay - Interesting

Old February 3rd 04, 04:12 AM
Chromations.com

Default Chrome Sensenich Propeller on Ebay - Interesting

Old February 3rd 04, 12:30 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Chromations.com) said:

When I try and view this item, it insists that I sign in with my eBay
account. That suggests to me that it's either classified as an adult
item, or it's got some weird Javascript thing to steal my Ebay password.
Either way, I'm not biting.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I'm just waiting for the day that someone decides that "ignorant moron" is
Old February 3rd 04, 01:04 PM
Rich

I went into ebay my regular way and searched on the item number.
Got the following message:

The item you requested (2222844751) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database.

Old February 3rd 04, 04:14 PM
Ron Natalie

"Rich" wrote in message news
I went into ebay my regular way and searched on the item number.
Got the following message:

The item you requested (2222844751) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database.

Most likely the auction was pulled for some violation of their listing
policy (like they put a link to their business web page in it or it was
hin the wrong category, or keyword spammed or something).
When this happens ebay makes it go poof without a trace.

Old February 4th 04, 05:33 AM
thnksno

Look fer a guy by the name of "chromations" and see his auctionas if yer
havin trouble... Sale Ends Feb-10-04 17:15:00 PST... BTW - I don't thnk
these are usable items, better used for hanging on the wall.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Old February 4th 04, 12:00 PM
Abafon Goula

On 04 Feb 2004 05:33:08 GMT, thnksno wrote:

Look fer a guy by the name of "chromations" and see his auctionas if yer
havin trouble... Sale Ends Feb-10-04 17:15:00 PST... BTW - I don't thnk
these are usable items, better used for hanging on the wall.

You're probably right. I don't think there is an approved method to
chrome aluminum. The prop is one of those things I won't go to a
hardware store for!

Old February 4th 04, 12:17 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Ron Natalie" said:
"Rich" wrote in message
news
I went into ebay my regular way and searched on the item number.
Got the following message:

The item you requested (2222844751) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database.

Most likely the auction was pulled for some violation of their listing
policy (like they put a link to their business web page in it or it was
hin the wrong category, or keyword spammed or something).
When this happens ebay makes it go poof without a trace.

Or perhaps because somebody using the name "Chromations.com" posted to
Usenet to shill the auction? Yeah, I believe you're an unbiased third
party who just happened to notice this auction.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
The WWW is exciting because Microsoft doesn't own it, and therefore,
Old February 4th 04, 07:12 PM
Abafon Goula

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:17:52 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, "Ron Natalie" said:
"Rich" wrote in message
news
I went into ebay my regular way and searched on the item number.
Got the following message:

The item you requested (2222844751) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database.

Most likely the auction was pulled for some violation of their listing
policy (like they put a link to their business web page in it or it was
hin the wrong category, or keyword spammed or something).
When this happens ebay makes it go poof without a trace.

Or perhaps because somebody using the name "Chromations.com" posted to
Usenet to shill the auction? Yeah, I believe you're an unbiased third
party who just happened to notice this auction.

Good one, Detective Paul!

Old February 4th 04, 09:29 PM
Rosspilot

I particularly like where he says the propeller is NOT airworthy, but would be
great on your experimental homebuilt. :-)

www.Rosspilot.com