Mexican Airforce?

Old May 13th 04, 02:48 AM
Bob Urz

Default Mexican Airforce?

What does the mexican airforce consist of?
I don't think i ever recall them taking part in any
world peace keeping efforts. They do seem adapt at
finding UFO's though.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/science.jsp

Bob

Old May 13th 04, 03:30 AM
Dav1936531

From: Bob Urz

What does the mexican airforce consist of? I don't think i ever recall them

taking part in any world peace keeping efforts. They do seem adapt at finding
UFO's though.
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/science.jsp
Bob

Here is a page with the videos of the UFO's the Mexican AF released. Very
strange. The crew members said that three of the UFO's gave radar returns and
that 11 UFO's showed up on infrared, but that they never made visual contact
with whatever was up there with them.
Dave

http://www.ufocasebook.com/mexicanmilitary.html
Old May 13th 04, 03:38 AM
tim gueguen

"John Doe" wrote in message
ink.net...
A-37s I think.

Their most advanced aircraft are F5Es. I guess they mustn't see much need
for fast movers, as I'm sure they could probably get a squadron of early
model F16s for dirt cheap these days.
http://www.aeroflight.co.uk/waf/amer...f-aircraft.htm

tim gueguen 101867

Old May 13th 04, 02:32 PM
Matt Wiser

From what I saw on CNN and Fox News, the bogeys found them.

Bob Urz wrote:
What does the mexican airforce consist of?
I don't think i ever recall them taking part
in any
world peace keeping efforts. They do seem adapt
at
finding UFO's though.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/science.jsp

Bob

Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup
Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
Servers! =-----

Old May 13th 04, 02:54 PM
Bob Urz

tim gueguen wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
ink.net...

A-37s I think.

Their most advanced aircraft are F5Es. I guess they mustn't see much need
for fast movers,

I think they have a lot of fast movers. There just moving over the
boarder

Bob