Annual IA Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

Default Annual IA Software

"RST Engineering" wrote:

Thanks, Ross, but that's just the aircraft data file, not the AD or SB
files.

Type clubs tend to collect all that info and make it available to their
members through their websites...

The Feds website is currently busted for looking up AD's via MAKE:
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory...rgAD.nsf/Curre
ntADFRMakeModel!OpenView

SAIB via Make/Model for C182A (under APPLIANCE you can do your motor,
vacuum pump, etc.):

Cracks in plastic or non-metallic control wheels 01/10/2007 Cessna
Aircraft Company:
http://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Gu...rary/rgSAIB.ns
f/(LookupSAIBs)/CE-01-41?OpenDocument or
http://tinyurl.com/33df5v
Applies to model but later date of manufacture 60-64

Leaking Fuel Caps 10/28/2003 Cessna Aircraft Company, The:
http://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Gu...ry/rgSAIB.nsf/
(LookupSAIBs)/CE-04-11?OpenDocument or
http://tinyurl.com/3c3mhd

If somebody has a better way of doing this, I too would like the info as
well... For now I collect the .PDF's and .HTMLs of all the Fed documents
and burn them to a CD for the annual guy to view on the computer with a
new INDEX page I create with links to all the data I found...

I already belong to the Short Wingers, so that covers me type club wise,
they do a much better job than the Piper Flyers / Piper Owners which
concern themselves with more recent models. We were always happy with
the Cessna Pilots Association when we owned spam cans... ;-)

Piper Club honors AOPA

Short Wing Piper Club Vice President Frank Sperandeo flew his pristine
Piper Pacer to Frederick, Maryland, on August 8 to present a special
award to AOPA and the association's President Phil Boyer.

The stunning trophy and accompanying plaque recognizes AOPA and Boyer
for "providing general aviation's leadership in the political arena,
especially in the current struggle against repressive governmental user
fees and the continuing struggle to reduce the oppressive flight
restrictions of post-9/11."

The club said that AOPA services, including AOPA Pilot magazine and the
AOPA Web site, were of "inestimable value" and "facilitated every aspect
of aircraft ownership and flying."

Short wing Pipers were built from 1948 to 1963 and include such
cherished models as the Clipper, Colt, Pacer, and Tri-Pacer. The
"Timeless Tri-Pacer" was AOPA's sweepstakes aircraft in 1998.

August 8, 2007

What an annual.... The Visitor Owning 20 February 19th 07 10:32 AM
Annual Denny Owning 9 February 5th 07 10:24 PM
Off I go to help with my first annual on my C-150 NW_PILOT Owning 22 October 26th 04 11:39 PM
In for Annual Jim Weir Piloting 0 August 5th 04 07:06 PM
Safelog software/flight log software question Mark Piloting 2 December 8th 03 02:34 PM