Pentagon "plane" crash revised

Old December 23rd 03, 02:31 PM
Ben Full

Default Pentagon "plane" crash revised

Michael Petukhov.exe failed a turing test with the following:

Good place with data and analysis is he

http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm

Michael

Hilarious!

--
BMFull

Old December 24th 03, 03:17 AM
Dav1936531

From: (Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave
Old December 24th 03, 04:50 PM

(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave

Speaking of which...the dudster is the only one of that team that
I've seen since that hoohaw...any cruise missiles missing?
--

-Gord.
Old December 26th 03, 05:01 PM
sshanks

Is Michael the new Venik?

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Old December 26th 03, 10:42 PM
Krztalizer

Is Michael the new Venik?

Michael and Venik, the Serbo-Canadian kid, and our Finnish friend all combine
to show us that mental illness knows no borders. Read enough of Mike's posts
and you could write a thesis on paranoia.

Gordon
Old December 27th 03, 01:58 AM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
"Gord Beaman" ) writes:
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave

Speaking of which...the dudster is the only one of that team that
I've seen since that hoohaw...any cruise missiles missing?

Nope. I'm still about, just doing teh Holiday Thing.
I won't sweat Cruise Missiles too much, though. Back when I was
writing the code for the image processing for the DSMAC (Digital Scene
Matching and Area Correlation, pronounced "Dismack") guidance system,
I put myself on its "Do Not Call" list.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old December 27th 03, 03:08 AM
fudog50

Nice way to bring attention to yerself there petey,
watch that clearance,,,good way to lose it!!!

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:58:13 -0500, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

In article ,
"Gord Beaman" ) writes:
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)
om

Old December 24th 03, 04:06 AM
Krztalizer

This is the most utterly ****ing stupid piece of complete and utter bull****
I have ever seen in my entire life.

Guest, you need to read more of Comrade Mikey's gems - this is not even one of
his best!! )

Gordon
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.