CAI 302

Old April 10th 15, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Fidler[_2_]

Default CAI 302

My 302 no longer makes a flight log or if it does, I am unable to download. It attempts to write a log but the file has no content. Anyone out there in fantasy land have a clue what is going on. Just sent it back couple years ago to have I new screen an updates and now this. Any and all info appreciated.
Old April 10th 15, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Check with Gary at ClearNav and see if they're still offering their
trade-in deal on a CNv cross country vario. You won't regret the change...

--
Dan Marotta

Old April 10th 15, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 9:41:46 AM UTC-4, Robert Fidler wrote:
My 302 no longer makes a flight log or if it does, I am unable to download. It attempts to write a log but the file has no content. Anyone out there in fantasy land have a clue what is going on. Just sent it back couple years ago to have I new screen an updates and now this. Any and all info appreciated.

http://tinyurl.com/krrdzu7

What you can do about it:
http://www.clearnav.net/main/cn-service.html

best regards,
Evan Ludeman for CNi
Old April 10th 15, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergeek

Ya kinda strange my GPS 20 did the same thing last weekend. I flew went home attempted to download nothing there. The green light was on, so I was using iglide lite and downloaded my flight to OLC with that. Clear nav conspiracy?
Old April 10th 15, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 2:47:32 PM UTC-4, Glidergeek wrote:
Ya kinda strange my GPS 20 did the same thing last weekend. I flew went home attempted to download nothing there. The green light was on, so I was using iglide lite and downloaded my flight to OLC with that. Clear nav conspiracy?

Note to Gary: Charge Mr Barry an extra $100 for being a jerk.

I'm kidding, of course.

When I take an 18 or 20 year old piece of equipment made by a company that no longer exists to the *one guy* who can fix it, I don't lead off with public insults. But that's just me.

Cheers,
Evan
Old April 10th 15, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergeek

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 12:51:58 PM UTC-7, Tango Eight wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 2:47:32 PM UTC-4, Glidergeek wrote:
Ya kinda strange my GPS 20 did the same thing last weekend. I flew went home attempted to download nothing there. The green light was on, so I was using iglide lite and downloaded my flight to OLC with that. Clear nav conspiracy?

Note to Gary: Charge Mr Barry an extra $100 for being a jerk.

I'm kidding, of course.

When I take an 18 or 20 year old piece of equipment made by a company that no longer exists to the *one guy* who can fix it, I don't lead off with public insults. But that's just me.

Cheers,
Evan

I was kidding, meant no disrespect, Gary is top of the line. You're lucky to have him. Still this could be a conspiracy.
Old April 11th 15, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 6:57:37 PM UTC-4, Glidergeek wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 12:51:58 PM UTC-7, Tango Eight wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 2:47:32 PM UTC-4, Glidergeek wrote:
Ya kinda strange my GPS 20 did the same thing last weekend. I flew went home attempted to download nothing there. The green light was on, so I was using iglide lite and downloaded my flight to OLC with that. Clear nav conspiracy?

Note to Gary: Charge Mr Barry an extra $100 for being a jerk.

I'm kidding, of course.

When I take an 18 or 20 year old piece of equipment made by a company that no longer exists to the *one guy* who can fix it, I don't lead off with public insults. But that's just me.

Cheers,
Evan

I was kidding, meant no disrespect, Gary is top of the line. You're lucky to have him. Still this could be a conspiracy.

Sorry for jumping on you then.... my excuse is that my trailer is covered in fresh snow and I'm kinda crabby.

best,
Evan
Old April 11th 15, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 9:41:46 AM UTC-4, Robert Fidler wrote:
My 302 no longer makes a flight log or if it does, I am unable to download. It attempts to write a log but the file has no content. Anyone out there in fantasy land have a clue what is going on. Just sent it back couple years ago to have I new screen an updates and now this. Any and all info appreciated.

Maybe your sim card is full. That's what happened to me.