Winch Clinic hosted by Carolina Soaring Association

Old May 2nd 16, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Winch Clinic hosted by Carolina Soaring Association

The Carolina Soaring Association (CSA) is hosting a winch clinic beginning with a ground school on Friday, May 20 followed by winching on Saturday and Sunday, May 21st/22nd.
The venue will be the beautiful Triple Tree Aerodrome (SC00) and we will have two winches in operation.
Cost: $350 per person
Come and get your 'Aero-Tow only' limitation removed.
Interested? Contact me at 'info - the usual sign - Carolinasoaring spot com'

Uli
CSA Winchmeister
Old May 2nd 16, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

This sounds awesome! Two years ago a group of five from my club flew with CSA at the Spartanburg airport, had a blast, learned a lot. To fly out of Triple Tree would make it even better.
We airlined in and had no trouble finding lodging or food. I highly recommend this!
-Doug

Winch Clinic Frank Whiteley Soaring 22 October 3rd 12 03:39 PM
WINCH TRAINING WEEK AT BERMUDA HIGH SOARING IN SOUTH CAROLINA [email protected] Soaring 0 September 26th 09 11:39 PM
(USA) Region 5 East hosted by Bermuda High Soaring - South Carolina [email protected] Soaring 0 February 11th 09 03:25 AM
Winch launch clinic at Faribault, Minnesota Bill Daniels Soaring 16 May 25th 08 07:44 PM
Winch Clinic Southern Nevada November 11 and 12 [email protected] Soaring 0 October 31st 06 03:26 AM