handicaps for one-offs?

Old February 23rd 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
hretting

Default handicaps for one-offs?

Great! I start being serious instead of my usual inflammatory self and
y'all make fun. The hell with my medication, besides it make my crotch
itch.

Sorry Wally, I was only trying to help.
Old February 23rd 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

I suspect our Aussie friends could fill us in on the square rooting
thing.

How common are Texas virgins anyway?

Har, this thread has gone all pear-shaped (but fun).

I have found that virgins are plentiful at gliderports everywhere!
Problem is, they aren't female.
Old February 23rd 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

In article
,
hretting wrote:

Great! I start being serious instead of my usual inflammatory self and
y'all make fun. The hell with my medication, besides it make my crotch
itch.

Sorry Wally, I was only trying to help.

Nothin to 'pologize for. Always a pleasure to hear from you, Henry.

Old February 23rd 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

In article
,
Tony wrote:
\

You may have noticed the "Neidrauer NG-1" has been added to the US
handicap list. This is a one off modified BG-12 that i bought last
year and hope to get flying this season. I asked David Stephenson the
same question and his response was that since it was BG-12 based he
would give it the BG-12 handicap for the first year and then modify it
as needed after that I suppose.

The NG-1? Isn't that the BG-12 fitted with Ventus-2 wings, fuselage, and
tail?
Old February 23rd 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Feb 23, 1:49*pm, Berry wrote:
In article
,*Tony wrote:

\

You may have noticed the "Neidrauer NG-1" has been added to the US
handicap list. *This is a one off modified BG-12 that i bought last
year and hope to get flying this season. *I asked David Stephenson the
same question and his response was that since it was BG-12 based he
would give it the BG-12 handicap for the first year and then modify it
as needed after that I suppose.

The NG-1? Isn't that the BG-12 fitted with Ventus-2 wings, fuselage, and
tail?

SHHHHH don't tell them!