Me-262, NOT Bell X-1 Broke SB First

Old September 30th 03, 05:37 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news

If he ever flies military,

Not a chance. It's a wonder he holds any license at all.

Old September 30th 03, 04:19 PM
Mike Marron

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

Not a chance. It's a wonder he holds any license at all.

Feel free to inform Dave Smith, the FAA inspector with whom
I took my Part 135, single-pilot IFR checkride that. After he laughs
in your face and throws your ignorant ass out of his office, then go
look up any one of the dozens other professional pilots both
ex-military and civilian whom I've flown with and tell them that as
well. As a retired fighter jock and esteemed listmember recently
told Tarver on this NG, you Mr. McNicoll remain one of the lowest,
most despicable, forms of animal life. For someone who has never
received nary a dime as a professional pilot, for you to demean,
discredit and accuse without basis is an outrage. Nothwithstanding
of course your REALLY earth-shattering contributions lately such as
Yeager was the "first to break the sound barrier (duh) and the
Wright's were the "first to achieve powered flight" (no ****?) and no
"prop plane has ever achieved supersonic flight" (yawn).

Old September 30th 03, 04:55 PM
MLenoch

Mike Marron

wrote:Feel free to inform Dave Smith, the FAA inspector with whom
I took my Part 135, single-pilot IFR checkride that.

OOOhhhhhhhhh. Pt. 135!!
VL
Old September 30th 03, 06:02 PM
Ron

Mike Marron

wrote:Feel free to inform Dave Smith, the FAA inspector with whom
I took my Part 135, single-pilot IFR checkride that.

OOOhhhhhhhhh. Pt. 135!!
VL

Single Pilot IFR 135 multi engine piston can be some of the hardest checkrides
in civilian aviation, and the workload is pretty damn high. Most of my friends
who have gone from the pt 135 freight world to the airlines, say the flying
part of the 121 checkrides is a lot easier, but you have to know much more
about systems and limitations. In 121 you have lots more bells and whistles,
plus an extra crew member to help, while in 135, its usually just you, and
flying off of raw data. Airline pilots consider raw data an emergency
situation (grin)

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old September 30th 03, 10:26 PM
MLenoch

Single Pilot IFR 135 multi engine piston can be some of the hardest
checkrides
in civilian aviation, and the workload is pretty damn high.

Yes, I know. However, the value of the carrige is usually less.
VL
Old September 30th 03, 11:45 PM
Gordon

There was no report made by JG 7 or any other Me 262 unit of a fighter
sustaining damage on a training flight on the day Mutke claims. Even his
squadron mates consider Mutke a bizarre character and this postwar fabrication
fits with the rest of his personality. Rob, even MUTKE disagrees with what
that website claims for a speed on that flight - he corrected it when I sent it
to him in print. That you ignore this, and steadfastly refuse to contact Mutke
yourself or do any independent research of any kind, indicate you are a little
******.

Aren't you?

Gordon
Old October 1st 03, 04:10 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Mike Marron" wrote in message

As a retired fighter jock and esteemed listmember recently
told Tarver on this NG, you Mr. McNicoll remain one of the lowest,
most despicable, forms of animal life.

I don't recall those words being used to describe me.

For someone who has never received nary a dime as a professional pilot,
for you to demean, discredit and accuse without basis is an outrage.

I've done nothing like that. The messages you've posted in these forums
have discredited you. They indicate you have a rather poor knowledge of the
FARs and a mindset that's likely to get you in trouble some day. Hopefully,
you'll be solo when it does.

Old October 1st 03, 04:18 AM
Mike Marron

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

[bla blah]

I've done nothing like that. The messages you've posted in these forums
have discredited you. They indicate you have a rather poor knowledge of the
FARs and a mindset that's likely to get you in trouble some day. Hopefully,
you'll be solo when it does.

Fly pretty, anyone can fly safe.

Old October 1st 03, 04:49 AM
MLenoch

Mike Marron

wrote:Fly pretty, anyone can fly safe.

You already sound dangerous. Overconfidence kills so easily. My condolences
to you and your family, prior to the event.
VL

bell xp-77-info? J. Paaso Home Built 0 March 25th 04 12:19 PM
It broke! Need help please! Gerrie Home Built 0 August 11th 03 10:24 PM