warbirdz.net

Old October 20th 12, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_4_]

Default warbirdz.net

Sorry, forgot to mention.

Finally, after a year and a bit redesigning the website, they finally
got the search function working. So, now you can upload and look for
images to your hearts content.

Still going to fine tweak some functions but it's now functioning enough
that I am not embarressed to talk about it.

Glenn
Old January 13th 13, 01:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_4_]

On 20/10/2012 5:56 PM, Glenn wrote:
Sorry, forgot to mention.

Finally, after a year and a bit redesigning the website, they finally
got the search function working. So, now you can upload and look for
images to your hearts content.

Still going to fine tweak some functions but it's now functioning enough
that I am not embarressed to talk about it.

Glenn

Still updating many of the images but have made a huge effort and past
halfway. If any of you guys have some nice warbird/military/antique
photos you want to load up, you're welcome to upload.

Will accept airliners as well as long as you limit them to a few at a
time :-) Try to keep it warbirdish style website. Although it's built in
to categorise the search by type anyway.
Old January 16th 13, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_4_]

On 13/01/2013 12:25 PM, Glenn wrote:
On 20/10/2012 5:56 PM, Glenn wrote:
Sorry, forgot to mention.

Finally, after a year and a bit redesigning the website, they finally
got the search function working. So, now you can upload and look for
images to your hearts content.

Still going to fine tweak some functions but it's now functioning enough
that I am not embarressed to talk about it.

Glenn

Still updating many of the images but have made a huge effort and past
halfway. If any of you guys have some nice warbird/military/antique
photos you want to load up, you're welcome to upload.

Will accept airliners as well as long as you limit them to a few at a
time :-) Try to keep it warbirdish style website. Although it's built in
to categorise the search by type anyway.

OK, I think it's there now. No one has told me of any issues so it must
be perfect ;-)

We have added a suggest change to the photos section. If you see an
error go to the view details p[age and submit a correction.

Also, after over 10 years, we bit the bullet. The revamp has cost us
around 10K so far, so we have introduced advertising. It's not obtrusive
but I do apologise for that.