Red Bull Air Race on NBC TV Saturday

Old December 24th 05, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Red Bull Air Race on NBC TV Saturday

I checked NBC's website. This was a (national) 1 hour long show - 2 pm in
the Twin Cities (CST). Yup, it's over now.

"World of Adventure Sports"
Segments include the Red Bull Air Race, an aerobatic flying competition.

I watched it for a half an hour. Good effort by the network.

Montblack