Photos of model 1:48 Spitfire Vc

Old August 16th 04, 06:33 AM
Ian

Default Photos of model 1:48 Spitfire Vc

Hi,

Have posted photos of my 1:48 Tamiya Spitfire with resin 'C' wing here...
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/sou...spitfirevc.htm

Hope this isn't too cheeky but the model is also for sale on trade-me here...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models...n-14622242.htm

Cheers,
Ian
Old August 16th 04, 02:00 PM
AM

"Ian" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Have posted photos of my 1:48 Tamiya Spitfire with resin 'C' wing here...
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/sou...spitfirevc.htm

Cheers,
Ian

Nice clean job, very nice :-)

The only thing I would ahve done differently, would have been to shade in
the
panel lines with a No #2 pencil lead, and paint the exhausts a different
(sorry,
but more proper metal looking) color (s) (as in base and washes) Thats it.

Nice job, thanx for sharing

"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"

Old August 17th 04, 06:56 AM
Ian

Thanks for the kind comments, guys.
Yeah, the NZ market is a little too small to get anything like what a
model is really worth- but I need some space in the cabinet... can't
remember the make of the resin wing, think an Australian firm...?
Old August 29th 04, 11:40 PM
Merlin Dorfman

In rec.aviation.military Ian wrote:
Hi,

Have posted photos of my 1:48 Tamiya Spitfire with resin 'C' wing here...
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/sou...spitfirevc.htm

Hope this isn't too cheeky but the model is also for sale on trade-me here...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models...n-14622242.htm

Is that the same Spit that's in the War Memorial Museum in
Auckland? [It was too dark for my pictures to come out...:-( ]

Photos of model 1:48 Spitfire Vc Ian Military Aviation 3 August 29th 04 11:40 PM
Buying an L-2 Robert M. Gary Piloting 13 May 25th 04 04:03 AM
~ PHOTOS FROM THE FALLUJAH MASSACRE [won't find *these* photos on TekTeam26 Military Aviation 0 April 12th 04 01:49 AM
Long-range Spitfires and daylight Bomber Command raids (was: #1 Jet of World War II) The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Military Aviation 20 August 27th 03 09:14 AM
FS: Aviation History Books Neil Cournoyer Military Aviation 0 August 26th 03 08:32 PM