I haven't heard cheering like that since the Apollo missions

Old February 6th 18, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed
Byker

Default I haven't heard cheering like that since the Apollo missions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk
Old February 6th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed
Miloch

In article , Byker says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk

I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be surprised if
they were younger than the Apollo engineers.

*

Old February 7th 18, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed
Byker

"Miloch" wrote in message news
In article , Byker says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk

I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be
surprised if they were younger than the Apollo engineers.

Elon Musk wasn't even born until two years after Neil Armstrong planted the
flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

*

Old February 7th 18, 12:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed
turt[_6_]

So let me get this right... This launch was to see if it would launch in the
first place, and to put a Tesla orbitting the Sun?

"Byker" wrote in message
news
"Miloch" wrote in message news
In article , Byker says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk

I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be
surprised if they were younger than the Apollo engineers.

Elon Musk wasn't even born until two years after Neil Armstrong planted
the
flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

*

---
http://www.avg.com

Old February 7th 18, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed
Miloch

In article , turt says...

So let me get this right... This launch was to see if it would launch in the
first place, and to put a Tesla orbitting the Sun?

How else was he going to get his Tesla into solar orbit?

*