For sale

Old November 11th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Default For sale

I have Borgelt B50, Winter 57mm ASI (0 - 160 kts.) and Winter 57mm
altimeter (ft), PAI-700 Vertical Card Compass, continuous flow oxygen
system with Mountain High regulator and 14.7 cu. ft. alu cylinder.
Send me please personal email with offers. I don't know how much used
instrument are going for nowadays. Pictures available.

Jacek
Pasco, WA

Old November 11th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Hanson

Hello Jacek,

I am interested in your Pai-700 compass for my newly acquired SZD-59
:-) Would you take $150 for it? They usually sell for $150-$200 on ebay
for reference, and I was hoping you would take pity on me as a glider
pilot. Either the case, I usually appreciate your postings to
rec.soaring. I too look forward to seeing more SZD-54's around. A
beautiful ship that I kick myself in the head routinely for not being
able to have bought, when the prototype sold for $15,000 on the SSA
classifieds. It still hurts, although this 59 is sure to make me all
better again, especially with a shiny new(ish) PAI-700 compass in the
panel!

Best Regards,
Paul Hanson
(510) 535-1946

Old November 12th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 11, 11:34 am, ASM wrote:
I have Borgelt B50, Winter 57mm ASI (0 - 160 kts.) and Winter 57mm
altimeter (ft), PAI-700 Vertical Card Compass, continuous flow oxygen
system with Mountain High regulator and 14.7 cu. ft. alu cylinder.
Send me please personal email with offers. I don't know how much used
instrument are going for nowadays. Pictures available.

Jacek
Pasco, WA

Jacek: I'd be interested in the B50 and the oxygen system. What's
your private email address?

flasor "AT" frognet "DOT" net

Old November 12th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Orton[_2_]

Jacek I am interested in the ASI and altimeter. I have sent an email to the
address in your original post.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 11, 11:34 am, ASM wrote:
I have Borgelt B50, Winter 57mm ASI (0 - 160 kts.) and Winter 57mm
altimeter (ft), PAI-700 Vertical Card Compass, continuous flow oxygen
system with Mountain High regulator and 14.7 cu. ft. alu cylinder.
Send me please personal email with offers. I don't know how much used
instrument are going for nowadays. Pictures available.

Jacek
Pasco, WA

Jacek: I'd be interested in the B50 and the oxygen system. What's
your private email address?

flasor "AT" frognet "DOT" net

EGT/CHT/OAT for sale [email protected] Home Built 0 June 8th 07 10:46 PM
ls6 for sale ls6pilot Soaring 0 November 29th 05 02:59 AM
SZD-55-1 For Sale! WDM Soaring 0 February 25th 05 03:16 AM
HP-18 for sale $900 Victor Bravo Home Built 2 February 19th 05 03:45 AM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 4th 03 11:30 PM