Replacement Sparkplug Query

Old August 7th 05, 02:10 PM
Jonathan Goodish

In article ,
"Dave Stadt" wrote:
If they do, I would be interested to know where to find them. No
retailers appear to carry them, and there is no mention of them on the
Unison web page or in their spark plug literature.

http://www.unisonindustries.com/news...iteXL_1021.htm

I do seem to remember something about manufacturing problems that might have
delayed the sale of Autolite fine wire plugs.

I suspect that they missed their target of early 2005 for shipment,
because I can't find them for sale anywhere and there doesn't appear to
be any information on the Unison web site other than the press release.

Nevertheless, I'm glad they're expanding the product line. I don't
think there's a real advantage to fine wire plugs for normally aspirated
airplanes, but I have been very happy with the Autolite massive
electrode plugs so far. The "buy one get one" deal for Autolites from
Air Power looks like a steal.

JKG