Local GA Flights

Old December 29th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
David W

Default Local GA Flights

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:34:57 -0500, Galicean wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:35:49 -0800 (PST), terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not Chinka
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls. My Mom is a Chink, so **** off.
Terry
PPL Downunder

terry, no need to use bad verbals, your Chinese Mother would she like
being called a "Chink" from "Chinka?

Does that make terry an oral Mommy loving chinka **** sucker/prevert?
Old December 29th 08, 09:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Steve Selz

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:36:49 -0500, David W wrote:

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:34:57 -0500, Galicean wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:35:49 -0800 (PST), terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not Chinka
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls. My Mom is a Chink, so **** off.
Terry
PPL Downunder

terry, no need to use bad verbals, your Chinese Mother would she like
being called a "Chink" from "Chinka?

Does that make terry an oral Mommy loving chinka **** sucker/prevert?

I don't know, let's ask him.

"Hey terry is Mommy Chinka fuzzy DownUnder?"
--
Fall down? Didn't fall down? No difference; I can get you big bucks
if you fake any personal injury!
Old December 29th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
george

On Dec 29, 9:35*am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily * )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

Old December 29th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
terry

On Dec 30, 7:21*am, george wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:35*am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily * )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

yes, but it seems most of the pilots have gone away too, sad really.

Old December 30th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
george

On Dec 30, 10:11*am, terry wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:21*am, george wrote:

On Dec 29, 9:35*am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily * )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

yes, but it seems most of the pilots have gone away too, sad really.

We're here !
And the others will come and go
A great new year to you lot across the ditch
Old December 30th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

"Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:30:24 -0500, renminbis wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:35:49 -0800 (PST), terry wrote:

Get used to it

Get used to this, asshole.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.•´

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I guess when you live at home with mommy, and school is out for the
holidays, what better things can you do but to invent sock puppets so you
can have someone to agree with, eh imposter boi? It's not as if anyone else
is going to laugh at your lame antics.

Impostery, sockpuppetry, and now the old text-graphic middle finger. Gee,
I'm sure nobody has seen those silly tricks before. On the other hand, such
nonsense predates...well, you, imposter boi. Damn you are getting so
boring, sonny. Haven't you learned anything from Maxie yet?

Old December 30th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Monk

On Dec 29, 4:11*pm, terry wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:21*am, george wrote:

On Dec 29, 9:35*am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily * )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

yes, but it seems most of the pilots have gone away too, sad really.

Don't let them get to you terry. We're still here on and off.

Monk
Old December 30th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Michael Ash

In rec.aviation.student terry wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:21?am, george wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:35?am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily ? )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

yes, but it seems most of the pilots have gone away too, sad really.

GEE, I WONDER WHY! I MEAN, THIS THEAD IS JUST A MODEL OF CIVILITY AND
PLEASANTNESS!

I mean, what the hell? Seriously. Come on, guys. If you want to behave
like 12-year-old assholes then do it in e-mail.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth
Old December 30th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

"george" wrote in message
On Dec 29, 9:35 am, terry wrote:

Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily )
country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
an idiot take the controls.

You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away

In this particular case it's not several individuals, but just one. His
preferred sock puppet is Bear Bottoms, which is itself a forgery of another
poster and many of the others probably are as well.

All of his childish antics are nothing new, have been in use by others since
probably before he was born, and are highly predictable. I'm sure he thinks
he's clever for regurgitating tricks other and better trolls grew weary of
years ago, but when he doesn't have anything better to do and he's already
worn his little pee-pee out from masturbation his nonsense is certainly not
surprising.

Old January 2nd 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "george" wrote in message
| On Dec 29, 9:35 am, terry wrote:
|
| Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
| will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily )
| country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to let
| an idiot take the controls.
|
| You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
| rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
| Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away
|
| In this particular case it's not several individuals, but just one. His
| preferred sock puppet is Bear Bottoms, which is itself a forgery of
another
| poster and many of the others probably are as well.
|
| All of his childish antics are nothing new, have been in use by others
since
| probably before he was born, and are highly predictable. I'm sure he
thinks
| he's clever for regurgitating tricks other and better trolls grew weary of
| years ago, but when he doesn't have anything better to do and he's already
| worn his little pee-pee out from masturbation his nonsense is certainly
not
| surprising.

Why should he? You have certainly not tired of yours.

Local GA Flights renminbis Piloting 26 January 4th 09 11:01 PM
Logging local flights. Rich Owning 23 July 16th 04 12:02 AM
Your local VA hospital needs you now. ArtKramr Military Aviation 1 July 2nd 04 03:12 PM