Talking heads

Old April 24th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tex Houston

Default Talking heads

"Tex Houston" wrote in message news:...

"Airyx" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 23, 5:49 pm, "Mike Kanze" wrote:
I don't believe there has ever been a female Blue Angel pilot.

IIRC, the closest they've come is having a USMC female on the team as a
Fat Albert pilot.

I saw them at this year's Fort Worth Alliance airshow.

There was a female pilot on the team, out signing autographs. I
wasn't sure if she was actually going to fly, but when they sounded
off just before rolling, her voice was loud and clear. I think she
was in the #3 jet.

While the Blue Angels are indeed scheduled for the Fort Worth Alliance Air
Show the scheduled dates are OCTOBER 20, 21. You saw them already?

Tex

I did some looking on Google. Last year's Alliance Air Show was on
September 30, October 1. The Thunderbirds appeared and Number Three is
female. The Angels were in Nantucket both days. Sure you didn't mistake
both the year and colors?

Tex Houston

Old April 25th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ed Rasimus[_1_]

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:58:22 -0600, "Tex Houston"
wrote:

I did some looking on Google. Last year's Alliance Air Show was on
September 30, October 1. The Thunderbirds appeared and Number Three is
female. The Angels were in Nantucket both days. Sure you didn't mistake
both the year and colors?

Tex Houston

Making the poster fully qualified to work for CNN or Fox News!!!

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
www.thunderchief.org
www.thundertales.blogspot.com
Old April 26th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Airyx

On Apr 24, 3:58 pm, "Tex Houston" wrote:

I did some looking on Google. Last year's Alliance Air Show was on
September 30, October 1. The Thunderbirds appeared and Number Three is
female. The Angels were in Nantucket both days. Sure you didn't mistake
both the year and colors?

You're right, that's the show I was talking about. When I said "this
year", I meant the most recent. I take my sons to that airshow every
year, and they all blur together now. Now I recall that they were
disappointed that the Thunderbirds were there instead of the Blues.

I've always had this theory that reasonably good-looking women who can
do manly things well, are considered to be more attractive by most
men.

I joked with my wife that I might have to put that pilot on my "exempt
list".
She said, "was she cute".
I said, "she's not bad, not as good looking as you, but c'mon, she's a
figher pilot!, you can't get any hotter then that!"

Old April 26th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Airyx

On Apr 25, 8:20 am, Ed Rasimus wrote:

Making the poster fully qualified to work for CNN or Fox News!!!

That Hurts.

Talking heads Jim[_10_] Naval Aviation 27 April 24th 07 09:40 PM
Traffic Heads-up [email protected] Products 1 July 7th 05 04:50 PM
SCAM - Heads up DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 5th 03 12:13 AM
While we're talking about Garmin GPS Windecks Instrument Flight Rules 31 December 3rd 03 12:28 AM
Gps with voice, "talking" GPS gyrobob Instrument Flight Rules 4 September 9th 03 12:11 AM