Blue Angel Down

Old April 24th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Blue Angel Down

On Apr 23, 8:40 pm, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
what is "GLOC" ?

On Apr 23, 11:58 am, " wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:32 pm, "anon" wrote:

His first show and his parents were in the audience. Damn sad.

Looking at the video that's going around the web it may very well be
a GLOC, he made a hard turn to join then the nose falls through ....
it's painful to watch.

G induced Loss of Concience.... too many G's black out, or even just
gray out at that alititude and it's bad news...

Old April 24th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
~^ beancounter ~^

ok...roger that....

on a much smaller scale...my buddie did that to me
a few weeks ago in his extra stunt plane........i can
see how that would be quick and deadly...esp at a low
alt.....

Old April 26th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
~^ beancounter ~^

yea...ha...good one....a good pilot can do some fun things w/g
forces....
the bob hoover video and glass of water comes to mind 1st...the
wallett
trick sounds cool......

On Apr 24, 3:00 pm, (J.D. Baldwin)
wrote:
In the previous article, wrote:

G induced Loss of Concience....

Actually, that's the one where you're in a tight turn and you lift
your co-pilot's wallet out of his helmet bag.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also

Fog cancels Blue Angel practice session Tom Callahan Aviation Photos 8 March 30th 07 02:42 AM
Blue Angel solo - sort of, that is...... Tom Callahan Aviation Photos 3 March 28th 07 09:27 PM
Blue Angel solos landing Tom Callahan Aviation Photos 0 December 27th 06 05:55 PM
Blue Angel down? Rosspilot Piloting 5 December 3rd 04 06:26 AM
Blue Angel F-18 Crashes RA-5C Naval Aviation 0 December 2nd 04 06:16 AM