1343 NM to the NASM Udvar-Hazy Center and back...

Old June 18th 05, 04:01 AM
Jay Honeck

Dang -- I really wanted to see that show this year.

Air Force Thunderbirds:
June 2005

18-19 LA CROSSE, WIS (Father's Day g)

Dang. We work till noon on Sunday -- and I'll bet the airspace is closed
for the show before then...

You going?

25-26 DAVENPORT, IOWA

That one I'll be at, one way or t'other...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 18th 05, 04:26 AM
Morgans

"Montblack" wrote

Jay might not be up to speed with last week's news yet:

On Friday Jack's plane started falling apart ...in flight.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2021254B

Only one beef I have with the story. The duct tape is not 100 MPH tape.

A buddy of mine was a master chief in the navy, during the 1st Gulf war.
Many times an F-18 was sent out with duct tape holding things together. So
that makes it what, Mach 1.2 tape?
--
Jim in NC

Old June 18th 05, 07:00 AM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck")
Air Force Thunderbirds:
June 2005

18-19 LA CROSSE, WIS (Father's Day g)
25-26 DAVENPORT, IOWA

You going?

If we can (somehow??) break away on Sunday we will - probably not though.
Too many (other people's projects!!!) going on this weekend....... :-[

I wanted to catch both teams this summer. Looks like The Blues in Fargo will
be the ones we see.

July 9th-10th
Fargo AirSho(w)
Blue Angels
701-235-3895
http://www.fargoairsho.com/default.htm

(This is our 2005 Blue Angels fallback plan)

July 16th-17th
TCF Milwaukee Air Expo
815-444-1075
http://www.milwaukeeairexpo.com/

The show is FREE

http://www.milwaukeeairexpo.com/images/logo3.png
Margene works for TCF - 22 years.

Montblack

Old June 18th 05, 01:42 PM
Jim Burns

I'm going to try to make the Milwaukee show. The JVL show was a last minute
deal and I couldn't take my son. I felt terrible because he's never seen
the Blues, plus he loves the Jet Waco and the jet trucks.
Jim

Old June 18th 05, 03:25 PM
Flyingmonk

Jay, Mary, Ron, Margy and the kids,

Happy to hear that everything turned out well... Sorry we didn't make
it there in time to see/meet face to face. If Margy can swing this
again next year (keeping my fingers crossed)...?

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old June 18th 05, 05:07 PM
Montblack

("Jim Burns" wrote)
I'm going to try to make the Milwaukee show. The JVL show was a last
minute
deal and I couldn't take my son. I felt terrible because he's never seen
the Blues, plus he loves the Jet Waco and the jet trucks.

July 16th-17th
TCF Milwaukee Air Expo
815-444-1075
http://www.milwaukeeairexpo.com/

If Margene (TCF - 22 years) can swing us some corporate perks, we'll be in
TCF t-shirts, holding TCF can-huggies. I asked about some Corporate VIP
Reserved Seating and/or Reserved Parking and she laughed at me.

Milwaukee Air Expo Show is FREE for the first 250,000 people who show up :-)

Montblack