America's Imported Oil and Gas Dependency is National Security Issue

Old April 13th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default America's Imported Oil and Gas Dependency is National Security Issue

Textron, the big USA Military supplier, Bell Helicopters and Cessna
Planes, is active on the Markets on rumours that a Middle East Oil/Gas
Producer Country , United Arab Emirates, is buying its stock, and they
can do so with the billions of dollars that USA Consumers send them
for Oil and Gas,these Middle East countries are using our own money to
buy our best assets, and the last 8 years, with the Neocon Lobby in
total control of Washington D.C.,Congress and the Auto /Truck /Plane
Makers Boards, have been a disaster, now we import 70 % of all the
Oil and Gas we use, IT'S TIME TO SEND THE NEOCON LOBBY AWAY AND FOR
GOOD !!!

This is my letter to the President , the Vice-President and their Team
about more issues where the Neocon and Oil Lobby's are wrecking
America's future :

1) President Obama's trip to Europa , Turkey and Irak was a success ,
a) the G-20 Meeting was a success IF they get the Working Points -
the Leaders Statements - all done and secure by the next September '09
meeting, b) the NATO Meeting was very good considering the situation
and the Working Points for Afghanistan and Pakistan -more
social ,educational and economic weapons than just bullets and "out of
whack"drones - are on the right track.....if the private security and
intelligence contractors don't get in the way like they did the first
4 years in Iraq, that is......c) the new Pentagon Budget is great news
for common sense IF they also go after the 50 billion dollars that can
be saved...d) and the new Russia-US Nuclear Disarmament Plan is vital
to relax the world, bring down the tensions, calm everybody and VP.
Biden talk could get a lot of traction , exports and trade and
commerce deals, what we need : JOBS,JOBS and more JOBS ...it's going
to take a lot of team work...

2) at home is where the neocons are in the wrong place : a) at the FDA
and after one of the worst years in Food Safety and Security, the guy
in charge that told last year the USA Congress Hearings that we don't
need to know where the food comes from, David Acheson, is still
there !!!!

3) at the IRS, the Bush appointee,the Hedge Fund expert, if you know
what i mean, darling Shulman, is still there finding excuses not to "
charge on " the 52.000 tax evaders at UBS, among other sweet tax
shelters, so what is he waiting for ?

4) at Climate Change, or what the Prez call's it for what i is :
Imported Oil and Gas ,with a " terrorist ticket " included ,of 500
billion dollars a year , we got none other that darling Stern, which
already is freaking out the world science community with excuses and
bla-bla-bla...but after all, the neocons need the USA to stay addicted
to Middle East Oil and with only one strategic partner in that
area...as well as at war with the other 3 big sources:
Venezuela,Russia and Iran...stuck with the usual suspects ,and the
gentiles will never figure out that when it comes to ^@#%$^&*# the
gentiles, the Saudis extreme wahabis and the extreme orthodox israelis
do make a great practical action couple..the gentiles will never
figure this out, right? ....... flash-back to 9/11 .......

5) it's absurd to ask a neocon to help all of us make America Energy
Independent , because if we break free from the Middle East Oil and
Gas, many of the countries over there would go broke, some depend on
the USA Taxpayers and Consumers for 70 % of their Budget, the USA is
the real Stimulus Package for them....but don't tell that to the "ugly
americans" ....give them another movie or like General Murdoch does at
the WSJ " Anonymous sources tell us that China and India are
attacking all our computers....or time to close down the free Internet
and make everybody pay a fee to Rupert..." isn't wonderful ? and
criminal ? and fear-mongering for profit ? enough to take away his TV
Network License and USA Taxpayers Airwaves, right?

6) at the Office of Congressional Ethics , to investigate elected
officials, they put none other than Porter Goss, the neocon that had
to resign on the spot from the CIA for his involvement with the
Cunningham-Foggo-Contracts scandal, and how is that possible ? is Goss
the one that must be investigated for his links to Foggo and all the
retired "operative network" in Southern Florida watching the boats
and planes from and to Colombia and Suriname.......when are we going
to get the whole "powder-money-weapons" picture ? when ?

7) at the FCC, like they say : WE NEED A WATCHDOG now that the partner
of Barry "Money Laundering" Diller, darling Genachowski, is about to
take the crown...and about Barry. when is the DOJ going to ask him and
his friends about all these transfers? when ?

8) we got 2.3 million people feeding the Prison-Industrial-Complex,
that costs the USA Taxpayers 65 billion dollars a year...and about
350.000 are for non-violent substance issues, so when are we going to
break this criminal enterprise down ? when ? these people should be
getting training in solar, wind, wave, geothermal energies ,
insulation, batteries and fuel-cells, the future......just check
Japan's 150 billion dollar Stimulus Package this week for , among
others, electric cars and trucks , solar systems and advanced
electricity storage methods, etc., and with massive training and
mortgage support for young couples and adults, it's brilliant......the
Potus , the VP and their Team must get the working crews installing
solar panels and wind / wave turbines all over America, so dear Prez:
please get the crews and the contracts out as soon as possible and
secure !!! never mind the neocons !!!

9) P.Obama,Sec. Gates and Sec. Shinseki were talking " VA Electronic
Records and Tranfers of Vets from Individuals to Hospitals and the
key question is what Software? what Hardware ? who controls the 2 ?
who has the keys ? in a paper a few days ago, a group of experts were
pushing open-source and open standards with total security and
multiple choices and options , while the neocon appointee, Blumenthal,
was talking at Harvard about proprietary software and hardware....a
very bad option....we can't have Oracle,Comcast and Murdoch
controlling the whole deal, what a criminal shame ! let's hope the
good experts come forward and we can have the best possible deal, not
the neocons greed profits , okay ? the Veterans must get involved !!!!

10) on Cuba, it's great news to hear we are about to change our absurd
and useless policy of confrontation, conflict, division and arguments,
it's about time...but when you read the Washington Post editorials,
April,9,09 : Coddling Cuba " i wonder if they ever heard about a guy
called Batista and his 100 gangsta darlings, the ones that had
converted Cuba into a whorehouse, a dope den ,weapons open market and
stolen goods open shop, do they know anything besides their own
ignorance? ....these neocons just push for war like in Irak, what a
coincidence ? Cuba and the USA should be drilling for oil and gas
TOGETHER and refining the stuff TOGETHER and trading and manufacturing
TOGETHER ....what a waste of time and energy these years have been !

11) at the SEC , we need new ideas, Mary Shapiro was there since 1998
and instead of watchdog of the phony swaps and derivatives , she made
a fortune at Kraft-Nabisco and other shops , the worst junk-foods
pushers for the kids, while pretending to watch the store, it's time
to save the kids and our health , it's time to get these organized
neocons out of your team, Mr.President ! ........all these political-
military neocons : Summers, Orzsag,Geithner,Bernanke,Axelrod,Emanuel,
Shulman,Shapiro, Stern, Rattner, Sussman, Rivfkin,
Acheson,Furman,Fruman, Lesser,Murdoch,Diller,etc., are great people
for their own agenda, but now we need people for America and for a new
peaceful relation with the World, we need real CHANGE.

America is waiting to see the Prez on a hybrid-electric / fuel-cell
plug-in limo build in the USA and flying on Air Force One loaded with
synthetic home grown Jet-A-Fuel from seaweeds,
algaes,jatropha,camelina, salicornia ,etc., or Coal to Liquid Fuels
( and not the incompetent pie in the sky - cellulosic -cut all the
trees down plan ) , and with the CO2 in the bag ,we hope the
Science ,Transportation and Energy Teams get the tools they need to
test, test, test and test some more until we get it right , America
should have 50 billion gallons of the synthetic-bio fuels a year until
we switch to fuel-cells and all new energy motors, that's the
Legacy ...

on Somalia, what a great opportunity for the President to push his
agenda : global cooperation to solve Africa's economic problems : a
Conference with the U.N., the EU,Japan,China,etc., and the African
Forces to tackle security, trade, export-import and the Rule of Law,
get everybody involved and focus,everybody on board.

In the meantime, a) a Military and Security Contractor like Textron
cannot go to a Middle East country using our own oil and gas
money,it's National Security ,and b) we still don't have one full
advanced battery cell manufacturer in the USA, everything Geithner-
Bernanke-Summers-Emanuel and Orszag talk about is financial products
that feed the Hedge-Funds ,lawyers,advisers and Investment Bankers
that got us into this financial mess , enough is enough! , so instead
let's talk about batteries,fuel-cells ,solar , wind and geothermal
systems manufacturing and installations,let's talk training and new
jobs, let's go !