ANN is biased ZZZJJJ

Old December 15th 03, 01:51 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default ANN is biased ZZZJJJ

I have said all along that zoom is biased when it comes reporting the news
especially about those he doesn't like. The latest is his announcing of the John
Moody Award to Jack McCornack by the USUA. zoom states that:

"The most prestigious of these awards is the Moody Award -- named for John
Moody, who many consider to be the father of American
ultralighting." zoom goes on to say:

"Paying homage to the history and development of
ultralighting, the Moody Award is ultralight aviation's highest
award. The Award is presented annually to an individual, a group of
individuals, or an organization for their efforts over a period of
years. It gives them credit for their efforts and their significant
contributions or advancements in the United States ultralight
aviation community.
Some previous Moody Award Winners are Wayne Ison, Tom Peghiny,
Homer Kolb, Dan Johnson, Ultralight Flying! Magazine, Vincent
Vitollo, Boris Popov, John Ballantyne, Dr. Henry O.
Malone, and Dennis Pagen. "

Notice that one name is missing ..."mine". Hmmmm. Can you say bias??? :-)

I congratulate Jack on his award and it was well deserved.

In addition zoom didn't mention when a Hawk won an award at SnF a couple of
years ago but he listed all the other winners. He didn't mention when I was one
of the first 3 inductees to the EAA Hall of Fame.Those are just a few of the
most recent examples. But he'll sure write about g conn or a zoom free zone
sign.

I don't care that he doesn't mention me as long as he doesn't mention me
any other time . He has always been vindictive and biased and today is more
proof of it.He has been unfair in his reporting for years and continues
to try and pass himself off as the only honest aviation writer..What a phoney.

Note all quotes are from the 12/15/03 ANN.Reprinted without permission but
credit given.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old December 15th 03, 04:17 PM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

[...]

Just remember Chuck, every time Zoom has to do one of these stories he also
must remember that YOU have gotten the recognition that he so desperately wants
and will never get. Just like he couldn't watch that episode on Junk-Yard-Wars
and not think that "HE" should have been called as the "EXPERT". OH, that had
to have hurt bad.

Life has its way of leveling things out.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 16th 03, 01:04 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

Just remember Chuck, every time Zoom has to do one of these stories he also
must remember that YOU have gotten the recognition that he so desperately wants
and will never get. Just like he couldn't watch that episode on Junk-Yard-Wars
and not think that "HE" should have been called as the "EXPERT". OH, that had
to have hurt bad.

Life has its way of leveling things out.

Your right I bet it does bother him.He can phoney up his credentials but the
fact that he never even won a sausage shows he not fooling the people who count.
I guess every so often life does level things and it sure feels good to be
around for the "leveling" :-)I just hope zoom gets all he deserves :-)

See ya
Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 16th 03, 06:21 AM
Frank Hitlaw

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article , RobertR237 says...

Just remember Chuck, every time Zoom has to do one of these stories he also
must remember that YOU have gotten the recognition that he so desperately wants
and will never get. Just like he couldn't watch that episode on Junk-Yard-Wars
and not think that "HE" should have been called as the "EXPERT". OH, that had
to have hurt bad.

Life has its way of leveling things out.

Your right I bet it does bother him.He can phoney up his credentials but the
fact that he never even won a sausage shows he not fooling the people who count.
I guess every so often life does level things and it sure feels good to be
around for the "leveling" :-)I just hope zoom gets all he deserves :-)

See ya
Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Amen Chuck, the only positive thing that ever could be attributed to
zoom is that he caused alot of good folks to become friends. You have
done more positives for sport aviation than zoom or any of his
puppets. You are a good man and a friend.
Happy Holidays,
Frank M.Hitlaw,14 years fighting the dark side of aviation;
Old December 16th 03, 11:54 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Frank Hitlaw
says...

Amen Chuck, the only positive thing that ever could be attributed to
zoom is that he caused alot of good folks to become friends. You have
done more positives for sport aviation than zoom or any of his
puppets. You are a good man and a friend.
Happy Holidays,
Frank M.Hitlaw,14 years fighting the dark side of aviation;

Thanks Frank, your right I have met a lot of good people because of zoom .People
I probably never would have met in the normal course of business. The RAH-15 is
group that I'm especially proud to be a part of.With one exception the RAH-15
has held firm against the crap zoom has done not only to me but to a lot of
people. Mainly I believe, due to a sense of right and wrong that the RAH-15
possesses and the determination to see that right prevails.

zoom used to be able to bully most people early on but you and a few others
stood up to him. Eventually thru RAH a lot of us who thought we stood alone
found out we weren't the only ones being zoomed and found strength to stand up
to him as well.

The list of those who have been zoomed is now long and illustrious and reads
like a Who's Who of Sport Aviation. "The proud the many ..the zoomed".

Now a days if someone gets the dreaded "Govern yourself accordingly" warning
or a terse "authorities are being notified" or the ever popular "I'll see you in
court!!" .Instead of cringing in fear of a lawsuit we laugh and ask for a "I've
been zoomed" T shirt to wear proudly at air shows. Now zoom is a caricature of a
aviator a sum of all that is a joke in the flying world. He's a empty can making
a lot of noise that is laughed at by those he's trying so hard to impress.

Come on zoomy did you really pull that many G's in the Sukoi? did you really fly
food missions in Africa?,do you really think people believe your a "test" pilot?
did you really make emergency parachute jumps from crippled planes? Did you
......Aw never mind you might believe it but few others do.

So all I can say at this point is I'm glad to know ya and glad we're friends.
Hell I'll go steal chicken with you anytime LOL!!

Merry Christmas or Wesolych swiat bozego narodzina

See ya at SnF

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 18th 03, 04:06 AM
BWB

On 15 Dec 2003 05:51:10 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

Notice that one name is missing ..."mine". Hmmmm. Can you say bias??? :-)

Me thinks it's because he doesn't like you. You are way too funny a
guy and have too much fun for him. He's just jealous Chuck.

Bill
Old December 18th 03, 12:32 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , BWB says...

wrote:
Notice that one name is missing ..."mine". Hmmmm. Can you say bias??? :-)

Me thinks it's because he doesn't like you. You are way too funny a
guy and have too much fun for him. He's just jealous Chuck.

Bill

Bill

I know he doesn't like me LOL!! But I think it's because I wouldn't kiss his
butt when he wanted me to.Plus I do have more fun then he does and enjoy life
more then he does especially in aviation. Your right about the jealous part I
suspected that for a long time.He hasn't won a sausage .

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!! Ho Ho Ho! for jaun Jo Jo Jo!!

Chuck (Wesolych Swiat bozego narodzina ) S

Old December 18th 03, 04:30 PM
BWB

Bill

I know he doesn't like me LOL!! But I think it's because I wouldn't kiss his
butt when he wanted me to.Plus I do have more fun then he does and enjoy life
more then he does especially in aviation. Your right about the jealous part I
suspected that for a long time.He hasn't won a sausage .

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!! Ho Ho Ho! for jaun Jo Jo Jo!!

Chuck (Wesolych Swiat bozego narodzina ) S

I think the best revenge in most cases is just to live better than
your enemy. I once had a partner who was rotten, was a liar, and was
possibly the most miserable person I've ever met on Earth. One of my
other partners, a good friend, felt like snuffing him. I talked him
out of it.

I simply told him that to let this miserable ******* live on was the
best revenge, since we were assured each and every day that he would
be absolutely miserable. He lives to this day. I'm sure too, that
he's absolutely miserable each and every day he gets his fat ass out
of bed.

If my partner would have snuffed him, it would have let him off the
hook. Not only that, but the responsibility for his soul would have
been on my friend. By letting the rotten ******* continue to exist,
it's the best off all worlds. We get to hear of him from time to time
and how colossally miserable he is. He weighs 360 pounds, on a 150
pound frame. He's in lots of pain and now has cancer. He's watching
his body rot away around a perfectly good mind. What better revenge
could there be for all the people he cheated, lied to, and robbed
throughout his life?

If my other buddy had of put a bullet through him 15 years ago, we'd
never have gotten this level of revenge. Nature got him...we didn't
have to. Ha Ha Ha.

I suspect there are others that you know Chuck, who will have ill fate
all on their own without you lifting a hand. Think of your enemies
for a moment now. Do you think they are having the FUN you are
having? How many guys get to play with airplanes every single day
like you do? How many people can make others laugh from the pit of
their stomach like you can? I laugh every time I think of you and how
you glued a thread to a fly in that catholic school in front of sister
Mary Holy Smoke, then flew him around like a U-control airplane. I
laugh every time I think of Tony Pucillo siting in that dirty old
hangar of John Johnson's and roaring from his gut in laughter at your
stories. Now that's priceless. How many people has Zoom made laugh?

Nah, Chuck, you have a good life. You have a good family and lots of
friends. What more is there?

That's why for nearly half a decade now, I've wondered why you even
bother worrying and troubling yourself over Zoom. Is he really worth
even one word from you? a man from the Hall of Fame. You somehow put
him on an even keel with you when you write about him here and let him
trouble you. I suspect Zoom is gratified when he sees that you are
still troubled by him. If he's not currently bothering you, I'd leave
him in the past ole buddy. It just ain't worth it.

BWB
Old December 18th 03, 06:50 PM
B25flyer

I suspect there are others that you know Chuck, who will have ill fate
all on their own without you lifting a hand. Think of your enemies
for a moment now. Do you think they are having the FUN you are
having? How many guys get to play with airplanes every single day
like you do? How many people can make others laugh from the pit of
their stomach like you can? I laugh every time I think of you and how
you glued a thread to a fly in that catholic school in front of sister
Mary Holy Smoke, then flew him around like a U-control airplane. I
laugh every time I think of Tony Pucillo siting in that dirty old
hangar of John Johnson's and roaring from his gut in laughter at your
stories. Now that's priceless. How many people has Zoom made laugh?

I have to add a hearty AMEN to that statement.

As for the last sentence......I could say something....but will pass.

Walt
Old December 19th 03, 04:52 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , BWB says...

If my other buddy had of put a bullet through him 15 years ago, we'd
never have gotten this level of revenge. Nature got him...we didn't
have to. Ha Ha Ha.

That's Ok for a guy that's not doing you any harm any more. Just last week I had
a guy in the shop that brought up zoom and his articles and I had to try to
explain in a few easy sentences what it was all about. It seems that when ever I
try to ignore him,he's like a hemorrhoid and he pops up :-)

Think of your enemies
for a moment now. Do you think they are having the FUN you are
having?

Interesting statement ,as I sit here I can think of only about 5 people in my
life that I would put in the category of enemy. zoom,jaun and conn are 3 of
them Hmmm,notice how they all have 4 letters in their names? And I do have a
lot of fun and I do have a lot of friends and I'm very grateful for that. But I
also believe in justice and for all that zoom has done to people I'd surely like
to see him face the consequences for those actions. He has never apologized to
anyone or accepted blame for anything he has done to people and to just let it
slide and wait for him to get his just deserts seems to be wrong.

It's like saying I know Saddam was a ******* and murdered a lot of people but
let him go and wait for him to eat his heart out. I don't think people like zoom
or Saddam have a conscience like normal people. They would think they got away
with it and sooner or later they would start the same crap all over again. zooms
doing it already with charging companies for ads they didn't sign up for.

How many guys get to play with airplanes every single day
like you do? How many people can make others laugh from the pit of
their stomach like you can?

True I have been blessed with that ability towards humor which even the nuns
grew to tolerate. Although I wrote lots of penance for my outbursts in class.
The kindest thing Sister Mary Holy Smoke told my Mom was that "Chuckies not evil
he's just mischievous"

I laugh every time I think of you and how
you glued a thread to a fly in that catholic school in front of sister
Mary Holy Smoke, then flew him around like a U-control airplane. I
laugh every time I think of Tony Pucillo siting in that dirty old
hangar of John Johnson's and roaring from his gut in laughter at your
stories. Now that's priceless. How many people has Zoom made laugh?

Tony told me one time that he felt that the fact that I deal with zoom in a
humorous way rather then let him get to me is better then getting an ulcer over
it. And yes it was priceless having Tony as a friend and I still miss the guy.

Nah, Chuck, you have a good life. You have a good family and lots of
friends. What more is there?

That I do, I have a good life ,friends family etc. in spite of all zoom has
tried to do. However zoom has deprived me of a lot of income and tried to smear
my reputation. A persons good name is all ya got and he tried to harm it.
So like the Jews I will never forget or like the Founding Fathers I will stay
vigilant when it pertains to zoom. He's not my main concern in life far from it
but I won't let him fool new people into thinking he's what he says he is.

That's why for nearly half a decade now, I've wondered why you even
bother worrying and troubling yourself over Zoom. Is he really worth
even one word from you? a man from the Hall of Fame. You somehow put
him on an even keel with you when you write about him here and let him
trouble you.

I feel toward him like a guy would feel toward someone that raped his wife some
things ain't that easy to put away. I don't fret or lose sleep over him
he isn't worth that and I don't even hate him .Hating would require more energy
then he's worth, but I would like to see him held accountable for a lot of
things. Tony was ready to do just that when he got sick and put the lawsuit on
hold. Someday zoom will get all he deserves and I just want to be around to see
it.

I suspect Zoom is gratified when he sees that you are
still troubled by him. If he's not currently bothering you, I'd leave
him in the past ole buddy. It just ain't worth it.

I think it's maybe the opposite ,he sure don't like my zoom free zone signs and
I'm sure he won't like my ANN Free Zone signs. I think he's more troubled by me
then me by him. He wants me and others to shut up and not mention his past so he
can try to regain some support from the newbies who don't know any better.

I appreciate your comments but I feel fine and zoom doesn't .I know what your
trying to say but honestly I don't give zoom as much time as you might think.

You know if he ever got help and someday said "boy I was sure a jerk for a long
time and I hurt a lot of people . But I'm better now and I'm sorry for the harm
I've done". I bet that would go a long way toward people forgiving him
and forgetting . But until that happens .... :-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret