FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 15th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Wow! I was only into it about 2 lines before the BS rose over my head.
If all the lies and distortions are extracted it doesn't leave much.

Hell, even Suzy Squeeze Me (Campbell's latest love interest...such a
listener!) can be deflated, much like one's Ego...

Old December 15th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

No you won't. You'll motormouth as you always do, and never really follow up
on any of your diahrreal spiels. SOP for you. ZZzzz indeed.

According to the internet, he does follow up quite well. Have you even
bothered to read the documentation that's out there about your freaky
friend, Campbell?

Your boy is going down...quicker than a hooker on the Titanic...

I 'm hoping he takes some of his accessories with him! G

Old December 15th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Dan wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Gee, he lost his chase plane according to your cite. No witnesses
no record.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

As in, "No Guts, No Glory!" Or, "You had to be there!" LOL!

Old December 15th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Have to go for now, after printing zzzzoomys bio I got to disinfect
my printer.

Frank M.Hitlaw

Better off buying a new one...some diseases are incurable. You know,
like Aids, certain Venereal Diseases out of Southeast Asia, and
"Campbell's Syndrome!"

Old December 15th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Mike Hogan wrote:

snipped.

Does any organization recognize Mr. Campbell's altitude record?

Yeah, Aero News.Scam and the Rocket Racing Losers...

Now, whether or not any LEGITIMATE organization recognizes Mr.
Campbell's altitude record, I think there's a "Cannibas Collectors
Club" in Berkley, California...under the "You Must Be High"
Classification...

Old December 15th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

snipped

FWIW, I don't recall Zoom claiming his 'record' was recognized by
anyone.

Then it's not a record. At best, it's a personal best or an oxymoron,
or an moron the size of a ox claiming he did something that he did not
do.

Either way, not a record. So why is the RRL falsely advertising that
he has a World Record and a number of achievements he does not possess?
Why is Campbell not correcting or proving the record(s) with his
logbooks, certificates and documentation from the FAI/NAI?

Perhaps, because they don't exist?

Or in a word that applies to all of Campbell's "friends:" "Fraud!"

The truly amazing thing that should garner note is that Campbell's
"friends" include the FAA and the NTSB!

Forget "Tombstone Mentality" in that case! Think of the Undertaker
having "License!" G

In the end, Campbell doesn't have to blow his own horn when others,
like Diamandis, Whitelaw and the RRL are blowing it for him...

....however, if he doesn't correct the record(s), then that's him saying
that the info is "True," when in fact it is not. In absence of the
denial of a statement, one is considered to be admitting that it's
true. Positive or Negative, if incorrect or untrue, the statement must
be denied.

That has been upheld in the Courts; that has been upheld in Journalism.

And if that is his record, then there should be a record of it and the
RRL should be providing proof of their statements, otherwise, they are
lying and are frauds as a result.

To remain silent when one knows that the Truth is otherwise...is
tantamount to lying. Some even consider it lying. What does that make
Campbell and his records claims, unproven for years, even decades?

Old December 15th 06, 09:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

DABEAR wrote:
snipped
The truly amazing thing that should garner note is that Campbell's
"friends" include the FAA and the NTSB!

Forget "Tombstone Mentality" in that case! Think of the Undertaker
having "License!" G

I'm replying to my own message to take this one statement one step
further:

Forget "Tombstone Mentality" in that case! Think of the Undertaker
having "License TO KILL!" G To have license to go out and kill so as
to keep his own business running and himself employed...

....that is the cat and canary relationship between the FAA and the
NTSB...through animous, they keep each other healthy and alive, so
neither really wants to kill the other though they claim they do.

The FAA brings the NTSB "business" (plane crash victims); the NTSB
keeps the FAA up to their ears in work ("You FAA gals and guys should
do something to correct the situation of all these plane crash
victims!").

And both use guys like Jim Campbell to stay alive...to have something
to do...and OH! WHAT JOY!

Campbell gives them good press in the process...until he or someone
else at his hand, becomes a corpse...or just another statistical "plane
crash victim."

....all thanks to their neglect. That includes Campbell, beyond the FAA
and the NTSB, as he should get off his ass and seriously go see a
doctor for the serious treatment the FAA and the NTSB have failed to
address "he needs" in his regard.

They're all guilty of his neglect, in other words.

No. Those are the words!

Blakey and her boyz need to be in prison on murder charges. The NTSB
needs to be disbanded since it has documented, all by itself, having to
repeatedly tell the FAA the same thing over and over again in the name
of "Accident Prevention!"

You've heard of File 13? You've heard of Catch 22? How about
Conundrum 69, wherein, the Government gives lip service to itself.
That is specifically, the relationship between the FAA and the NTSB,
and Captain Zoom is living proof of that!

Old December 15th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("DABEAR" wrote)
It's not yet in his bio...give it a week for the Rocket Scientists at the
RRL to consider...but Campbell also lays claim to being the subject of the
Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue..."

I wasn't sure if that meant he was prissy, litagious, or both...

Not sure about the prissy part, but it appears to have litigious roots:

"Sue 'em," of course, later morphed into ...(wait for it)

...."Zzzooom"

Montblack

Old December 15th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("DABEAR" wrote)
To remain silent when one knows that the Truth is otherwise...is
tantamount to lying. Some even consider it lying. What does that make
Campbell and his records claims, unproven for years, even decades?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060665/quotes
A Man for All Seasons (1966)
By: Robert Bolt

Cromwell: Now, Sir Thomas, you stand on your silence.

Sir Thomas Mo I do.

Cromwell: But, gentlemen of the jury, there are many kinds of silence.
Consider first the silence of a man who is dead. Let us suppose we go into
the room where he is laid out, and we listen: what do we hear? Silence. What
does it betoken, this silence? Nothing; this is silence pure and simple. But
let us take another case. Suppose I were to take a dagger from my sleeve and
make to kill the prisoner with it; and my lordships there, instead of crying
out for me to stop, maintained their silence. That would betoken! It would
betoken a willingness that I should do it, and under the law, they will be
guilty with me. So silence can, according to the circumstances, speak! Let
us consider now the circumstances of the prisoner's silence. The oath was
put to loyal subjects up and down the country, and they all declared His
Grace's title to be just and good. But when it came to the prisoner, he
refused! He calls this silence. Yet is there a man in this court - is there
a man in this country! - who does not know Sir Thomas More's opinion of this
title?

Crowd in court gallery: No!

Cromwell: Yet how can this be? Because this silence betokened, nay, this
silence was, not silence at all, but most eloquent denial!

Sir Thomas Mo Not so. Not so, Master Secretary. The maxim is "Qui tacet
consentiret": the maxim of the law is "Silence gives consent". If therefore
you wish to construe what my silence betokened, you must construe that I
consented, not that I denied.

Cromwell: Is that in fact what the world construes from it? Do you pretend
that is what you wish the world to construe from it?

Sir Thomas Mo The world must construe according to its wits; this court
must construe according to the law.

Montblack

Old December 15th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:

Wow! I was only into it about 2 lines before the BS rose over my head.
If all the lies and distortions are extracted it doesn't leave much.

Hell, even Suzy Squeeze Me (Campbell's latest love interest...such a
listener!) can be deflated, much like one's Ego...

All it takes is a little prick.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM