Good Numbers :-)

Old January 11th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Good Numbers :-)

On Jan 11, 8:53*am, Brian Whatcott wrote:
wrote:
Hi *Brian,

Nice to hear from you again. *Sorry about your computer; I'm suffering
a similar fate although this particular virus is the biological sort.
It causes what the physician refers to a 'mini-strokes', a weird sort
of thing that punches tiny holes in the fabric of my memory... such as
the pass-word and screen-name needed to log-on to Groups I have
created (!!)

The point here is that if you've got the time, to become a member of
the chuggers Group and to then download its contents... somewhere.
I'll eventually recover most of what has been lost but right now I
don't even KNOW what's on the Group, being unable to remember !!

-Bob

Hi Bob,
Chuggers...that would be a Yahoo group, or maybe a Google group.

I'll look for it.

Best wishes

Brian W

chuggers. Lower case. I think all of the Groups I started were on
Yahoo.
-Bob

Chipmunks in numbers 2 Alf Blume Aviation Photos 10 May 13th 07 05:29 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
NACA Numbers??? c hinds Home Built 3 October 11th 04 09:40 PM
Oil Weights and Numbers Scott Lowrey Piloting 6 April 29th 04 04:39 AM
Tu-28 and Yak-28 numbers andreas Military Aviation 4 January 17th 04 04:07 PM