marquart charger plans vendor

Old May 2nd 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default marquart charger plans vendor

I need some help.....can't find anywhere to buy Charger plans.

Any one?

Old May 3rd 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"david" wrote in message
I need some help.....can't find anywhere to buy Charger plans.

Any one?

I googled 'Ed Marquart' and 'Riverside' and got his address on Mennes in
Riverside and his phone number.

Try it for yourself. You can do it. If you can build an airplane, you
can.

Old May 3rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Quite astonishingly I tried that. I managed to get (tel) 9096839582

Trouble is it seems to be the wrong phone number.

Any US readers got a better / newer / working number for Ed? Or a fax even?

Or an email?

David

" jls" wrote in message
. ..

Old May 3rd 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

You'll get used to Latchless Larry's help

Try 951 684 0184. It was working last time I called (a couple of
months ago) but it doesn't have an answering machine.

The Mennes address is Flabob Airport. The address I have is

3663 Grandview Ave
Riverside, CA 92509-4358

If you can't get him let me know, I'm going to see him in a couple of
weeks.

Old January 15th 09, 04:52 AM
S Travis S Travis is offline
Junior Member

My father (deceased) knew Ed Marquardt and finished his own Charger (N584) around 1974. My father and the plane lived at Peachtree Dekalb Airport in Atlanta. He flew until just a couple of years before he died in 2000. He also built and sold Charger airframes for other people. Don't know how many, but it was several. If you know Ed M., he would definitely remember my father (John Matthews) and Charger N584. The plane was sold to a guy in Georgia.
We started to build our own back in the mid 80s with my Dad's help, but we couldn't really afford it at the time. We have a complete set of beautiful wing ribs and lots of fittings (my father called them "jewelry") that Dad built for us if anyone is interested. I don't really want to part with the set of plans...besides, the plans are very "used".
S. Travis