What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Old April 23rd 05, 02:50 AM
McCroskey

Default What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Is it the way he whines? Is it his attitude? Is it the company he
keeps?

Vote now in the online poll! http://tinyurl.com/bflju

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---
-------------= http://www.ugroups.com/ =-------------

Old April 23rd 05, 03:31 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

McCroskey wrote:

What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Is it the way he whines? Is it his attitude? Is it the company he
keeps?

Vote now in the online poll! http://tinyurl.com/bflju

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---
-------------= http://www.ugroups.com/ =-------------

I'm not sure what is more frightening about yawn his erotic fantasies of
me naked or him getting that BD-5J up in the air.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 23rd 05, 04:56 PM
ower

"McCroskey" skrev i
meddelandet ...
What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Is it the way he whines? Is it his attitude? Is it the company he
keeps?

Snip

Is it really "Juan Dart" and not Juan Fart?

Old April 23rd 05, 11:03 PM
Frank van der Hulst

ower wrote:
"McCroskey" skrev i
meddelandet ...

What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Is it the way he whines? Is it his attitude? Is it the company he
keeps?

Snip

Is it really "Juan Dart" and not Juan Fart?

Hitler. Nazi.

I invoke Godwin's Law -- let's terminate this thread now.

"There's no intelligent life down here Jim"

Frank
Old April 24th 05, 07:01 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , McCroskey says...

What is the lamest thing about Juan Jimenez?

Is it the way he whines? Is it his attitude? Is it the company he
keeps?

Vote now in the online poll! http://tinyurl.com/bflju

Can I vote more than once :-) There's about 5 that really fit the bill LOL!!!
Maybe there should have been an "all of the above" box.

See ya

Chuck S

Old April 24th 05, 07:35 PM
Carl Ellis

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:03:11 +1200, Frank van der Hulst wrote:

ower wrote:
"McCroskey" skrev i

Hitler. Nazi.

I invoke Godwin's Law -- let's terminate this thread now.

"There's no intelligent life down here Jim"

Frank

;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Nevertheless, there is also a widely-recognized codicil that any
intentional invocation of Godwin's law for its thread-ending effects will
be unsuccessful. See "Quirk's exception" below.
Old April 24th 05, 09:20 PM
Mark Hickey

ower wrote:
"McCroskey" skrev i

Hitler. Nazi.

I invoke Godwin's Law -- let's terminate this thread now.

"There's no intelligent life down here Jim"

Frank

;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Nevertheless, there is also a widely-recognized codicil that any
intentional invocation of Godwin's law for its thread-ending effects will
be unsuccessful. See "Quirk's exception" below.

Oh yeah?! Well, posting that link is just what Hitler would have
done.

Mark "did that do it?" Hickey
Old April 25th 05, 04:13 AM
Juan Jimenez

chuckle Get help, boy. You need it.

"McCroskey" wrote in
message ...

Old May 24th 05, 10:14 PM

WE HAVE A WINNER!

In the past month, 60% of respondents say that the lamest thing about
Juan is "He thinks working for Zoom is a real job"

Contratulations, Juan!

Steve

Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Piloting 18 March 4th 05 07:22 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Owning 14 January 19th 05 10:17 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Military Aviation 9 August 31st 04 11:01 PM
SUV thing Fastglasair Home Built 4 July 12th 03 05:32 AM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Piloting 0 July 2nd 03 11:58 PM